Fishing

My ugly stick needs love. :frowning:
Haven’t used it at all yet this year.

im goin trout fishing north of lake george this sat, not sure how much room my uncle’s got in the truck… but would ask if you were interested :slight_smile: better than hangin out w/ a bunch of drunk rednecks and farm whores at country fest.

I went to the Cape 2 weeks back for blue fish, fishing. caught some big ones, 35" 15lb was the biggest one. Those fish are fucking underwater bullets. wicked fun. My father was there last week to and thw water temp warmed up and brought alot more into the cape. they hammered them he said.

I am usually out one a week usually Saratoga, round, Casauna… PM me and ill give you a heads up next time we go and you can hitch a ride.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSMokin… Ill out fish u any day any time! jk. We should have one of those heads up fishing contests like they do that OLN fishin show.

So does mine, wana go out in my boat 2night?

Wait, you ment the fishing pole. :ninja

im down for some fishin i gotta get my liscence thou

I went out Sat morning to Saratoga. Day started like this: Put the boat in the water, and find out my father never emptied the water from inside the hull from when he got back from the cape, I hammer it and it never planes out! return back to trailer, and pull it out of the water and empty out 5 minutes of water from the plug, becasue the builge pump was smoked.

get back on the water, now it runs fine. Pull my first rod out of the storage (St Croix rod and Diawa bait caster combo price tag is over $300 easy and is only about 4 days on the water old) I see the 3rd eyelet is e-taped on! My brother used it at the cape all week last week and broke an eyelet. The handle was bent too. I bent it back and casted a baby 1 minus out, first cast get a hit, set the hook and snap 30Lb braided line… then watch a 30" pike jump out of the water and try to throw my bait. Tie on a brand new Rapala x-rap. This time I get 2 casts out and get a hit, set the hook and snapped off again! Didnt see the fish jump, but it must have been a pickerel or something. Now I am pissed. I tie on a leader and another x-rap. 4 casts later, the fuckign reel lockes up. It has this twitchin bar thing on top and it somehow got jamed down, I must have hit it with my finger while i was reeling it in.

All in 30 minutes.

rest of the day, I caught a few 3lb largemouths on a 6" swimbait off floating weed beds and lilly pads, and the rest were small stupid shit on spiner baits and crawdad baby 1 minus and gold x-raps.

it sucked.

Haha, sometimes ya get days like those…

Anyone down for maybe tomorrow mornin/night?

where to? u gota boat, ill bring the beers?

My father wont let his boat out of his sight… he is anal about it like no other!

Yeah I have 2, one that stays up at my camp(Sacandaga), and a alum fishing boat thats at the house. It would be cool to get a few people out, maybe 2 boats, and have a little drunken fishing competition LOL

F-Yeah. Ill be down, I bet my brother would go too. it would be fun.

let me know when you fools want to go fishing…Adam you got my number.

Yeah, I think we might have better luck setting something up a week ahead of time rather than last minute stuff. Just got my fishing liscence today too!

I say sat morning, round lake. 5 fish limit, min 14".

Smokin you better go and polish your bobbers!

my biggest problem is keeping myself from drinking so much beer that i fall out of the damn boat… lol

lol I dont use bobbers! I know my shit!

Round lake is all about orange/yellow and all white spinner baits and rubber worms setup weedless style to flip it in the lily pad pockets.

I can walk to round lake from my house

Im leaving saturday for 8 days fishing on lake Ontario :excited. 20 pound chinook (king) slamon on average. Coho salmon ,steelhead brown and rainbow trout also in the mix. Should be a great time ill let you know how it goes when i get back.

You lucky fuck!! Have a good time

现代室内射箭运动的飞速发展及新规则是制定,大大增加了射箭运动的观赏性和娱乐性射箭运动作为一项健身娱乐项目,不但能提高人们神经系统灵敏性,培养坚韧不拔的意志,而且使视、听、触觉受到良好的训练,从而使快节奏生活得到舒展和松弛。由于适合各种人士娱乐,具有广泛的适用性,室内射箭明运动将形成新一轮娱乐新潮流。 公司现承接: 1、娱乐场射箭射弩 2、固定靶(彩显选配) 3、移动靶道 4、电脑计分公司现批发:各种射箭馆用耗材,各种型号、进口、国产、自产直拉弓、弩、弓弦、草靶、靶纸、碳素箭、玻璃钢箭及相关耗材,护具。公司自推行射箭馆以来,达到了理想的预期效果,为进一步推进射击类场馆,服务于民,公司现又隆重推出新一代射击箭器材,而且您现有箭馆也可在场地不改动的情况下,更换部分器材,即可成为新一轮夺人眼球的休闲运动,更刺激、更新鲜、维护费用 体育部门对射箭管要求: (一)射箭经营场所基本要求: 1 、各经营单位必须有固定的办公地点,除项目特殊要求外,还须根据规模设置活动场所; 2 、室内活动场地须为安全建筑,具有房产证明或使用权协议。 3 、室外场地应与其他区域明显划分,避免车辆、行人进入。 4 、除项目特殊要求外,体育活动场地照度不低于 300lux ; 5 、体育活动场地内应有走时准确的挂钟,以确定活动时间; 6 、营业时,要有专职工作人员值班。 7 、须经过消防部门审核批准。 (二)射箭安全要求: 1 、必须有严格的操作规程,并由专业人员严格执行。 2 、有相应的现场伤害应急方案,及紧急救护人员、装备3 、发生伤亡事故后,必须及时报告区、县体育行政主管部门。

Tell your sister I like that thing she does with her tongue

You do realize its a spam poster and they don’t ever actually read what your typing.