For the Body Builders up in here

http://www.smarterlifestyles.com/2009/01/01/muscle-boosting-miracle-discovered-by-scientists/?fc_id=17017&fc_app_id=2246

Came across this while reading the NY Post sports section online (NYJets).

Any of you heard of this? Just wondering cause it sounds legit.

yep its legit, kinda old news, flex mag had an article about it last year i think

someone close this thread b4 i shoot myself in the genitals.

omg im dying in math class right now, +rep aha

be nice peeps dont kno if they dont keep on it

When I played sports I used this stuff called N O Xplode by BSN I believe. Worked well during lifting sessions but sometimes gave me wicked heart burn after. The stuff has been around for years, so kinda old news.

The only legit miracle is AAS. Fuck this snake oil.

You rang???

I’ll stick to my P90x and my OxyElite

Cross-Fit…try it

Anavar>anything

holy fuck :banghead

What I’ve found to work best is self-discipline in the sense that I don’t shovel everything that resembles food down my throat all the time.

I’m not doing any body building :rofl…I just know there are people on here who DO and I did NOT know this was ‘old news’ as I don’t follow this topic. If everyone already knew about it, thread can be deleted lol.

I’m happy with where I’m at physically. If I was to do anything, it would be tone up/more definition and lose 5lb. That’s it.

jog with tons of layers on, instant 10lb loss… used to do it before a fight to make weight.

I know bro, I was just joking lol

What the fuck happened to eating big and lifting big. All this energy nitrous diet pill workout miracle bullshit is annoying.

THIS!!! u gotta make 80k plus a year to be able to afford all the extra work out supps too, un real how much they are. i got 2, 3 even 4 weeks with out protien because of high costs. just fucking eat and lift heavy