For your anti-walmart people

I don’t usually go to Walmart because it’s annoying getting in and out of the parking lot here but my wife and I went yesterday and guess who I met… FLAVA FLAAAAAV. He was grocery shopping with his bodyguard. Really nice guy surprisingly. He was wearing the clock and a Public Enemy t-shirt. Continue on with your chatting, just thought I’d share.

besides for how they FORCE companies to move their operations over seas so they can sell products cheaper?

oh wow, I am on Joe’s side here.

How the fuck can you even support anything walmart does? they gave 90million whatever the fuck it was WOW! GO WALMART! UR A HERO!

THEY COST TAX PAYERS OVER 4BILLION I SAID 4BILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR. HOLY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

IF WALMART DIDNT EXIST THINK OF HOW MUCH BETTER OUR ECONOMY WOULD BE DOING.

I HAVE NO IDEA IN THE WORLD HOW THEY EVEN STILL EXIST! Its the governments and the people’s fault for letting them get as powerful as they are today. they have people in government everywhere.

[SIZE=“2”]LOL FIRST TIME EVER THEY ARE PAYING TAXES? OH BOY, MAYBE THAT WILL MAKE UP FOR THE 100+ BILLION DOLLARS IN TAXES THEY HAVE EVADED.

WGAF IF THEY ONLY PAY MINUMUM. THEY DONT PAY OVERTIME, EVEN IF YOU WORK IT.

WHAT ARE U GONNA DO? FIGHT THEM FOR UR CHECK? WHY DO YOU THINK THEY HIRE DESPERATE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN NEED OF JOBS?

BECAUSE THEY WILL DO NOTHING TO FIGHT BACK! THEY CANT AFFORD TO!
i fuckin hate walmart, if u support walmart in any way possible you suck at life.[/SIZE]

Link? Also…um either take your finger off the shift key or avoid the caps lock key.

i like to yell on the internetz!!
ill provide link in a sec lol

edit: here you go bub
http://www.wakeupwalmart.com/facts/#taxpayers

srsly meng… my eyes are bleeding

I am indifferent to the subject, of course I would like to make a difference, but it is a group effort, a LARGE group effort… And once and awhile WalMart is the only place that carries the item that I am looking for, I shop there occasionally.

dre + 43854389678943758943

EXACTLY. Fuck Walmart. They have to make some public PR moves since most people with some sense are noticing what effect that company has had on the local economy, landscape and community.

i like buying stuffs at wal-mart, because they are cheepz.

Some of you guys clearly have no grasp on economics.
I havent been in a Wal-Mart in 5+years.

you know they do sell gas right and if you use a gift card its $.05 cheeper

and i like walmart

I would have no problem with Walmart if they treated thier employees better.

They may be the best example of capitalism, but they are also the best example of why you need a union.

And its not mom and pop shops that get effected by walmart its specialized stores like Toy R Us, Dicks Sporting Goods, Sears, JC Penny, Best Buy etc…etc… but yeah that capitalism.

Mom and pop shops get hammered when Wal mart moves into a small town. In one case they actually sent employees over to the local stores in their blue smocks to write down the prices on every product they both carried. Wal mart then undercut them and drove them out of business, actually selling at a loss in some cases. Once they were gone, prices came back up. This was one of the cases in which it was found they had anti competitive practices. There’s a lot more out there.

they would do this to us all the time at vzw

lol and the RS in springville they did it… now lowes does it to walmart

Understatement of the year.
Working in Springville sometimes I have to go there because they are the only game in town now(imagine that). After I go there, I go home and cry in the shower.

A consumer nation is a useless nation.

Unless it is bacon.:carnut

Upwards of 80% of our economy is consumer driven.:uhh: