Forza 4

OK - so is it leaps and bounds better than Forza 3?

I.E. Should I just go buy this right now and stop acting like a huge fuckstick? :slight_smile:

Yes.

All I needed. :stuck_out_tongue:

haha. My copy is in my mailbox waiting for me. Havenā€™t even played it yet.

:tup: to having 500+ hp and not spinning the entire way down the track

:tup: to these cars actually handling fucking awesome

gt: rattlecanneds13
I like to drift.

I turned off all the assists and what a differenceā€¦I though it would be much harder, but it isnā€™t too bad. 100% off parts is pretty legit too!

I only keep ABS on.

Whoever is playing, add me to xbox live. I wanna get people on here to the car club so we can do team races and stuff.

No live right nowā€¦I will hopefully be getting it up and running soon, but I have other places to put the $50 right now.

ugh. now i have to go on and play lol.

my gt is: impacknheat

I just got done playing my first real sit down of it. I couldnā€™t really ask for more.The only thing that bugs me a little is the free parts at Affinity level 5. Iā€™d like to have to earn my parts, not just have them all given to me after three races.

Also, I donā€™t know if anyone here has Kinect, but the headtracking is fucking ridiculously awesome. It doesnā€™t make a huge difference for me in regular races much, but for drifting it makes the world of a difference.

Lastly, for those of you looking to get into better wheels, Fanatec has released some new products. Pricey, but Iā€™ve seen nothing but stellar reviews.
CSR Elite Wheel

gt: jester one

Played for a while today. I canā€™t believe how good it is.

Love the free upgrades with level ups, love choosing prize cars, love choosing which races you wanna do during the championship.

Not to mention the driving, details of the in car view and the tracks.

I might have to splurge and get a wifi adapter and xbox live haha

My 100ft cable from amazon shows up today.
The only thing that bothers me is the countdown to start a race and havenā€™t really seen any drag racing yet which is suppose to improve a ton.
Iā€™m also not huge on the free parts.
Gameplay is great.

I was gonna do the cable but my router is on the other end of the apartment In another room.

Still havenā€™t adjusted to the Y button being rewind not look behind like forza 3

I have a drillā€¦
Yeah, I keep changing views.

drag racing is in online play from what ive seen, havenā€™t found it in career mode, not sure if its there or not. i like the drag specific tires.

UnluckyMinglor

Add me fggts

mmmmm Sex.

Iā€™d just like to say, My lvl 50 F3 save didnā€™t get me shit.

Haha, didnā€™t you get the gifted cars and 50k?