found this on kijiji...

looking around kijiji and found this…didnt he just finish this setup a couple weeks ago??

looks that way. i wonder if any warranty is provided.

not with 460whp on a stock sr I wouldn’t think

That rear bumper is hideous

Hey seller if you see this let me know if you are selling those rims…

Sell the bomb before it blows?

lol

oh this is the one tuned by odm at pur eh

I’m not surprised…

I’ve heard nothing but good things about his tunes, he seems a bit narcissistic and overcautious when it comes to being defensive,…anyone have any first hand dealings with him?

Listen guys you all have to stop your B.S i am the owner of the car and no nothing is wrong with the car at all. like everyone people run into problems in life mine just came up. i got pulled over for driving with a suspended lic, and got convicted, so now i have no lic for 8 months and a 2g fine so thats the reason why iam selling it and i never put that in the ad because everyone dosent hve to know my life story. but as a fav for my friends over a PUR iam telling you why! and its not a time bomb or anything! runs mint better then most of your cars for sure. why would i sell it for 8g if it was broken you guys are messed. get something better to do.

reason to sell is because i no longer have the need for all that speed if you have something to trade that has four doors and is the year 2000 and up let me know thanks.

^^^ guy above is obviously full of shit and didnt read the kijiji ad.

maybe less chance of getting cought in a 4 door POS then a 460hp 240sx? just saying if im about to go anywhere and i have been drinking or have anything on me i will drive my altima before i touch the 240sx. just the rep the car has

T66 is the owner.
I’ve met him…you can also clarify it by looking at his previous posts. I can justify the amount of posts he has because he stated to me he’s not a forum guy and is never on SON.

T66 is a good guy, car runs good too! On kijiji your not going to say certain things!

didnt read the ad?? i wrote it! i just dont want people to know my problems thats all so i wrote a diffrent excuse. and i will take a 4 door car thats 2000 or higher so the girlfriend can drive. she cant drive my 240 stage 4 clutch. and yes if i have to drive a car by myself once and a while i think i wont get pulled over in a car thats not lowered and a huge exshuast.