Free mandarin chinese buffet

Hey everybody on SON

Just thought I’d be a nice guy and let you guys in on this if you already haven’t heard. THATS RIGHT! ON CANADA DAY JULY 1ST 2009 A BUNCH OF MANDARIN RESTAURANTS IN ONTARIO WILL BE SERVING FREE BUFFET TO CANADIAN CITIZENS WITH PROOF THAT IS, BRING YOUR BIRTH CERT. OR PASSPORT OR SOMETHING. AS FOR WHICH RESTAURANTS WILL BE HOSTING THIS CHECK THE WEBSITE TO BE SURE, I KNOW BARRIES MANDARIN WILL BE FREE FOR ME :p:D
FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECH THIS

http://www.mandarinbuffet.com/events.asp

dear god, ppl are gunna go crazy over this. like damn when harveys was giving out free burgers people were lined up down the street.

They have this every year.

Long ass line ups for sho!

lol nice find ill be going for sure!

its amazing you have to bring proof your canadian! LOL!!!

I have the day off, ill come down and go with you!!! Yes im inviting myself. text me and let me know when your going and ill head over to your place!

yay for me i love chinese!

^ I see your sig, and i wonder…How are you going to make your 240 a sil80?

Does that include liquir? lol

haha i wish eh? nope but all the soda you or me could ever drink…mmmm soda lol

So down for this. Omg free food!!! Yes!!

Wow, the fatass in me just got super excited. Thanks for posting.

thanks for the post S13counterpart, Im gona let my friends & family know about this! time to bun a fatty than munch the fuck out

Line-up will be at least 2 or 3 hours minimum. I think I’d rather work 2 - 3 hours than stand in line doing nothing.

No reservations either.

They stop taking tables @ 8:30pm I think.

Yea, sure. You save $20-$50

To me, not worth it with all the bullshit you’ll have to go through.

It’s gonna be a riot!

Yeah…you will save $16.99 or something which is what it costs for a weeknight I think. You might as well work for 2 - 3 hours and use that money for the weekend and you won’t have to wait in line for 3 hours.

Ill be there at 1130…

People will be there for 8am for sure.

All the cheap asses will be upfront lol