FREE MARVEL MYSTERY OIL

I wonder if this stuff is actually effective or not, either way, ENJOY!

http://landing.turtlewax.com/sept2007/

thank you sir

Sweet got me one.

in.

NICE

I got mine, thanks!

Might not be for Marvel’s snake oil, but reason enough for me to only put oil where there’s only supposed to be oil.
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/images/lucas/lucas.htm

Cliffs:

Notice how the color of the right side has turned extremely light? That’s because of the higher amount of air trapped in the gear oil. Again, this is the full synth. Why’d this happen?, Ladies and gent’s, oil has antifoamant additives to reduce air bubbles. In this case, there was not enough Antifoamants to keep the oil from trapping air with Lucas added to it.
Also notice how the oil on the right has settled down to the bottom leaving very little on the gears. This is the PRIME REASON for not adding in additives into a already good designed oil/ lubricant.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:7,topic:35314"”]

Might not be for Marvel’s snake oil, but reason enough for me to only put oil where there’s only supposed to be oil.
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/images/lucas/lucas.htm

[/quote]

that is a VERY far stretch truth, especially since they left out gear speeds, the lack of a force oiling system, a gravity fed lubricatiom system does not at the way as a pressured system.

He was just using Lucas’ demo machine. But yeah, I see what you’re saying about not being a very realistic simulation.

I was just putting that out there. You guys do what you want. I’m going to stick with Amsoil or Redline and no magic additives.

:word:

use a good oil in the first place and fuhgettaboudit

redline oil in my GSR

amsoil for the trans :tup:

Lucas is good in racing applications,engines that has been around the block a few times and engines that are older.

I remember getting free things before…and I noticed I got a SHIT load of credit card offers and ALOT of spam. So if its worth it to youz. :gotme:

I dont think any of these additives reeeeeally do anything. My ol man is so cheap with his beater 4x4…he uses the cheapest no name oil (like the $.99 Dollar Store oil) in his truck and has changed the oil once or twice in the last 8yrs. and the truck still makes 40psi oil pressure and doesnt smoke. I personally dont recommend it but, just sayin.

wait, so you guys are going to add some “mystery” engine oil additive… simply because its free?

:bloated:

Its a fuel additive and I’ve used it in a beater back in the days and don’t ask what, how, or why, but it ran better.

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:13,topic:35314"”]

I remember getting free things before…and I noticed I got a SHIT load of card offers and ALOT of spam. So if its worth it to youz. :gotme:

[/quote]

Why would you ever give an email account that you actually use?? Thats why you make one for things like this and just never check it. :gotme:

Thanks for the link.

I’ve put a squirt of this stuff in each cyl of any engine I’m laying up for a period of time (boats, lawn mowers, generators etc). Remove the plug, squirt in the oil, slowly turn over engine, replace plug. It coats the cyl walls and prevents any rusting or sticking rings when storing long periods of time.

I’ve done this in every boat motor I’ve owned, from the 4HP outboard I had when I was 12 to the big inboard/outboard I have now. Never had a problem starting one in the spring.

this shit is great

my father and grandfather have been using it for a long time. I would def. reccommend tossing a bottle into you fuel tank.

Eh, i got one… And if i auctually get it, i suppose ill throw it in the tank… its not like this engine is going to be in my car for much longer anyways…

I use this every time I put the WRX away for the winter and it cranks right up in the spring.