FREE Track Time and Class! Anyone interested?

And to hit on the subject of actually riding, I began the day nervous as all hell and very slow. One of the slowest in the beginners group even. But by the end of the day I had no chicken strips left on my tires (not that I went there with more than a quarter of an inch on each side :lol) and that was while riding in the rain even. It was easily the hardest and the fastest I have ever hit turns and it wasn’t even dry. Sorry I keep hitting on the fact that the track was wet but I’m still amazing at how hard I was able to push the bike considering the conditions.

My riding form improved ten fold and I now feel much more confident on the bike going into corners applying the principles I have been reading about for months but have always had trouble really using due to my lack of skill and cautions with street riding.

So I started as one of the slower in the beginners group last time and now this time I will be running in the intermediate group as by the end of the day I was (from what I could see) the fastest in the beginners group and continuosly getting held up by slower riders.

Little better for ya Mike? :lol