September 29th track day, NH

IF, and that’s a big if, they dont sell out by September 1st, track day is 150$ for people that have gone this year already with Tony.

Looks like I’d go on the SV or even the GSXR if I fix that.

Damn you. You know I can’t say no to this, assuming we have a way of getting all of the bikes there.

If you chip in for a 2 bike trailer, we can all take the Subi and I’ll just ride along.

Don’t you need to do at least 4 with them for that deal?

Doing 4 events gives you the ability to register early. If it’s not filled by septmeber 1st, anybody who attended any events this year can register. So keep your eyes on the count.

You’re a bastard. That is all I have to say.

:hug

I did plan on doing a track day with my car in Sept, I barely clock 5k on that poor thing since I got it almost a year ago…

Let see how this thing turns out.

RP- this is you: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=917013

You know you want to be that guy too :tongue

It was obvious that those that have done at least 4 days with us weren’t going to fill up the Sept 29th date… so it is now open to anyone that has ridden with us at NH this year.

Keep in mind that first timers to the NH track should not sign up. We will not have our normal staff of instructors, there will not be any classroom or orientation time.

We will start right in with the usual 3 group rotation. Everyone should gets tons of tracktime for cheap money… just our way of saying THANKS for supporting us this year.

:thumbup

So whos in…

I’m out.

Tuition is in. =(

It will be tight for me financially since I just did my upgrade :excited…but I really wanted to test the bike out. Not going to ride there again, so may be I won’t get to do another this season.