FREE Track Time and Class! Anyone interested?

wow, nice! So do you know if you plan on attending both days or just one? and where are you getting you suit? I got a 1 piece fieldsheer at motorcyclecloseout at a pretty good price.

Here is what I found on their site regarding camers:

QUESTION: Can I use a Bike Camera to take on board video?

ANSWER: Yes, you can use an on-board bike camera. However, the mounting system must be SCREWS or other HARD mounting. It may NOT be tape or wired or anything along those lines. If you are using an ON BOARD video camera, you MUST go through TECH INSPECTION with the camera mounted so it can be checked out. We will also record the fact that you are using a camera and may perform spot checks throughout the day to ensure all video camera rules are being followed.

In other words, suction cupping it on the tank might not pass tech.

Good to know, here is the reply I got about my questions.

Correct…the dry rot would cause a tire to fail.

No concern about the extra brake lever. However, keep in mind that a wheelie, stoppie, or any other stunt will get you sent home pretty quick. :slight_smile:

Tony

:lol

loll @ the stunts warning

i cant go but i would consider it in the next year or two, i just dont have the extra money to do it

Most likely full track day the first day and freebie the day after, or the other way around.

I hoping to go but have a lot to figure out before hand. I, like Vlad have well over a thousand to spend taking into account all the gear, bike, and track expenses.

Granted, most of those costs will be one time only, but that one time is hurtful enough.

my cars busted :’(

This in the bike section for a reason FYI…

Welcome however.

So, just got my leather today and it fits pretty well. :excited

I confirmed at work and will be taking the 21st off, so I will be doing the Tuesday event. Will probably be registering later this week and arrange for lodging. :number1

P.S. I don’t see how chicks can fit into one of these suits without totally crushing their boobs, even if they are sized correctly. Either they have to buy at least a size bigger or get something specifically made for them.

Confirmed at work and will be taking the 21st off, so I will be doing the Tuesday event. Will probably be registering later this week and arrange for lodging. :number1

Got my leather today and it fits pretty well. :excited

P.S. I don’t see how chicks can fit into one of these suits without totally crushing their boobs, even if they are the correct size.

That and stuff like tires are something I will need anyays, but still makes for a big bullet to bite in a very short period of time.

Count me out for this day unless you guys are willing to postpone it to the August date? To much going on with work the week of July 21st sadly.

Also, from my limited research into track days it looks like the beginner class time and than 30-45 mins of follow the leader on the track is a universal thing run at all trackdays for people that havent yet been to a track day. It looks like you have to sign up for the track day and pay prior to attending the beginner class but I don’t think anyone here was planning on just doing the 30minutes on the track anyways.

The stars have aligned for my third post in a row and I can get the monday in July off of work so I’m down to go that day.

Monday sold out and there are only 25ish spots left for tuesday…

Yeah, just saw that; Going to register for Tue later today. BTW, I got a ramp for loading the bike, if anyone needs to borrow let me know, 450lbs cap.

I have registered for Tuesday July 21st. only 20ish spots left.

tony@tonystrackdays.com

Vladimir, thank you for your payment.

This is definitely not helping me finish any of my projects :lol

X3 :excited:excited:excited.

So we all are 21st, right? You guys gonna trailer you bikes, right? Wanna book lodging?

Yup the 21st.

From the looks of it they have camping available on site? I wouldnt mind splitting a room 3-4 ways though, would be nice and cheap. My dad may also come to just watch and possibly sit in on the morning classrom time.

We are going to trailer the bikes with either Valds subbie or my dads truck, soon as Vlad buys the trailer. Did you see that Uhaul has a single bike trailer for rent for like 17 bucks a day? That would be perfect if we didn’t have two bikes between us.

If it’s not needed for this event, I’d rather take it easy on my bank account and not buy, however if I can’t find one an your truck isn’t available let me know early and I’ll get the three bike trailer and hope the Subi takes it. :ohnoes