Fruck you to the blue Impala

yeah, i hear you. i like jason’s idea of calling the cops and saying they’re drinking a beer and driving erratically

Well… you could always post the plate here and watch the hilarity unfold :gotme:

:drama2:

It’s all about boxing his ass in and slowing down. Watching a pissed off person get even more pissed off is all the more entertaining.

[quote=“Itagaki,post:22,topic:32952"”]

Well… you could always post the plate here and watch the hilarity unfold :gotme:

:drama2:

[/quote]

:word:

Charlene Van Dusen already learned not to fuck with the internets.

Isn’t the address enough for hilarity?

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:24,topic:32952"”]

:word:

Charlene Van Dusen already learned not to fuck with the internets.

[/quote]

and you learned not to fuck with pug owners…:nono:

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:26,topic:32952"”]

and you learned not to fuck with pug owners…:nono:

[/quote]

I would still Punt-a-Pug if given the opportunity.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:27,topic:32952"”]

I would still Punt-a-Pug if given the opportunity.

[/quote]

lol, whens the official “punt-a-pug” championship?

Wanna do it in the Bills Parking Lot for the Atlanta Pre-Season game?

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:29,topic:32952"”]

Wanna do it in the Bills Parking Lot for the Atlanta Pre-Season game?

[/quote]

Yes… do it, because I will be working and will get it on the cameras. Would provide some goood entertainment for me after the game is over. :tup:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/108/365030189_edd202faa8.jpg?v=0

^^at least it isnt cross eyed

U should have hit the brakes and had him hit ur rear, then call the cops, then proceed to sue his ass for as much as he’s worth.

[quote=“End,post:33,topic:32952"”]

U should have hit the brakes and had him hit ur rear, then call the cops, then proceed to sue his ass for as much as he’s worth.

[/quote]

Yeah, great idea on the thru-way. No potential to cause a major accident there at all.

i would have got out of my car at the stoplight and punched out his fucking window

and then done a SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ burnout on his face!

[quote=“End,post:33,topic:32952"”]

[/quote]

The driver in front would be held liaible if they stood on their brakes on the highway, thus causing an accident. Kind of counterinuitive since we’re always tought that safe following distances are mandatory, but it’s true.

Is this the guy?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u124/kats262/ANGRYCAT.jpg

That has to be the best picture ever.

And that is a shitty situation. I would have followed him too. The learn how to drive comment would have gotten me so mad I probably would have fought. But then again, I do have road rage.

Dawn’s a crazy bish.