FS: Nissan RB30 Motor- complete

now we’re talking…
But maybe a better idea would be to sell the scoobie, scoop and all then use the proceeds to buy the OS G’ stroker RB30 kit, it’s only about $18K then you’re good for 1400HP- see always the man with a plan… LOL

So no takers then, jeez you guys don’t know a good thing when you see it!!

Listen the first SERIOUS cash offer takes it away, I don’t need any trades…

If only I didn’t have more engines than cars already…ugh.

go on Brent you know you need it:D

Newman be a man and run no hood

i’m thinking about a cowl hood…

i’ll make a post on e30tech.

Dude I have the most AWESOME cowl on the yellow cuda, ship me down your hood and I’ll make you a new hood for the beastie, actually if I ever get around to buying a vacuum pump and the materials hey we can do carbon fiber here!!
That would look so tough

And there was me thinking Newman would be posting a picture of a cowl hood glued to the BM this morning, I’m shocked that he hasn’t…

Maybe the glue needs more time to cure…

glue, what’s wrong with duct tape, he’d look like one of those sad BMW circuit racers who’d just gotten beat by an R34- tee hee

Skylines come with faster jackstands than the BMWs? Learn something new every day…

:smiley:

hew newman remember last time i came home to buffalo i braught the skyline transmission with me for you cause Andy’s house is sort of on my way? if need be i could do it again, but with the bigger/heavier engine youd have to name a good price… im leaving next friday morning(june 1st) to drive to buffalo let me know

Wondering if this could goes into the 350Z engine bay :lol:

See it was destined that the RB 30 goes to Newman, I get back the RB 26 long block , I have a spare Skyline pan here, hum…
Come on Christian make that call, I’'ll make you a hood for the BMW…

And YES of course it will go in a 350Z, we’re putting one in an S12

I thought we had some real men on here who want BIG engines:D
seems like I was wrong:roll2:

It’s still sitting here om a stand looking like it needs a new home,is there no one out there who wants an interesting project??
Tell you what I’ll throw in a free Skyline gauge cluster, I have a spare one here…

u can lift/cut out ribbing in the hood. man up u pussy.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=103439
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15420

BMW owners are all the same…
Looks like I will be keeping the RB then, jeez what a bunch of wimps, something out of the ordinary and they all run off, what ever happened to that HotRod spirit

Ok Ok I’m fed up with looking at this thing on the engine stand, I will let this thing go for $1000, buyer collects, I’ll throw in the Aussie GM auto transmission and converter for that price. The motor is complete and was running, computer, wiring and all the ancillaries are yours too- turnkey deal.
I NEED THE SPACE…