FS: One S13 240km/h Speedo left....plug & play

Last 240km/h speedo for sale, leftover from my & Strangelove’s group buy. Ready to be delivered to your house.

The speedometers are plug & play. They work without calibrating or anything.

I have one working on my car and it’s great (as pictured)!

http://www.son240sx.ca/cpgallery/albums/userpics/10673/240kmSpeedo1.JPG

Cost is $180.

Don’t you still have the 5k fuel cut in 5th gear?

Both limiters (fuel cut @ 5k and the 190-ish cutoff) will remain intact until removed (these are seperate from the speedometer).

If that’s what you meant…

Thanks.

First one sold. One left, and have taken calls about it.

$180 and it’s yours. Last one.

Cheers.

I have one also. Im selling my car and would like it gone also. Let Me Know!

Brock

I cant go fast…not yet speed sensor or sumthings holding me back :evil: …Changed my fuel filter its pouring so id rather not test it out but just wondering…Could sumone tell me how to go about getting rid of the governor? id like to take my 240 for a spin at mosport before fall comes. Thanks

do you have the silver gauge cover piece show in the picture for sale?
if yes how much?
if not where did you get it from??
thanks

I did it by carefully masking and painting the stock bezel trim with an aluminum paint. PM me if you need details…

enzos - http://www.240sx.org/faq/articles/spdgov.htm
Some speed limiter info, basically involves cutting an ECU wire and removing 4th/5th gear tranny sensors…take a look around here too.

Cheers.

One 240km/h speedo left, first $180 takes it.

Bump.

Bump.

What did you need to mask off?

You pop off the clear plastic, then the trim ring and giver some gusto with some rattlecanpaint and BAM, instant baller status: MAX!

What did you need to mask off?

You pop off the clear plastic, then the trim ring and giver some gusto with some rattlecanpaint and BAM, instant baller status: MAX![/quote]

Haha. YOU…shut up! My baller status is MAX.

I masked it so that just the flat portion is silver as opposed to the edges kind of thing…if you look closely at my pic, wherever the edge of the paint is it was masked. This was just a personal preference…

EDIT: Night pic…

Still have this…bump.

Just wondering if you put blue bulbs to make it blue or did something else?

Yup, these are B1 Hybrid blue bulbs from Pacific Mall. I like em.

Bump.

Hey, I just grabbed brocoli’s cluster and it is very nice. These things are hot. I have only one question however… The tach has the little intermittent red and then the solid red just like the SOHC clusters at about the same rpms too, but then goes on to 9000 as opposed to ending at 8000, I wouldn’t need to swap in my DOHC tach into the new cluster, would I?

Will this cluster work with an SR? And if it does, will the RPM’s still function with the governor disconected or do I have to start customizing to get it to work?

Good questions - please read the following carefully:

The speedometer will work on any S13’s WITHOUT HUD.

Be aware, I only swapped the speedometer piece itself on my car, if you try the whole cluster, which appears different in a few ways, it probably won’t work! The cluster is simply discarded after the speedo comes out. The 9000 RPM tach (entire cluster) has been tried on an SR S13 and did not work. The speedometer however will work perfectly…plug & play.

So, basically, i’m only selling the 240km/h speedometers. You take it out of the cluster given to you, and install the speedometer in your current cluster.

It really doesn’t take very long to do either, there’s no MPH to get in the way anymore, and you can do new cluster bulbs while you’re at it etc! Whoever buys this last speedo, I can help with the install if needed, or give you the speedometer pre-removed.

All this said, if you want to play with the cluster or try to get the tach working on a KA or something, hey, it might work. I just can’t guarantee it. If you buy the speedo and IT doesn’t work however, we can do a refund no problem.

Let me know if this clears everything up.

Cheers!

I still have this last 240km/h speedo for sale if anyone is interested.

$180

Cheers!