FS: Sabres Game 1 @ Home (up to 4 tickets together)

lol be a dick and blow the whistle on him :stuck_out_tongue: (itā€™s illegal to scalp tickets for over 40% of the origional price)

as far as i can see, thats not really scalpingā€¦

guy legitamtely bought something, to turn around and sell it. more power to him if he gets $1k /ticket

Isnā€™t scalping tickets illegal?
ā€œScalpingā€ tickets - defined as reselling tickets for greater than face value - is indeed illegal in certain states. However, reselling tickets for up to face value is legal nationwide.

looks like it to me :shrug:

at any rateā€¦ not very smart trying to do that ish on ebay (or the interweb in general) but to each thier own

edit: I honestly doubt that itā€™s enforced much anyway so I guess itā€™s moot

I love how hockey tickets are teated like new Video Game consoles. There are limited numbersā€¦ buy them, mark them up 3 or 4 times their original price and sell them to desperate people. What a great world we live in. :lol:

Donā€™t buy tickets if you donā€™t plan on going. Youā€™re ruining it for people that do want to go.

Im not ruining itā€¦ do you think these people would have gotten ANY chance to go if noone resold thier tickets? If they didnā€™t get them already, chances are that they wouldnt have gotten them at all anyway.

People are idiots, they hear that there is 2000 tickets left, so they try calling in at 9:30? comeon, it was mad easy for me to get these, and I might use two of them to go to the game anywayā€¦ which was actually my original intention, but now i see that not selling those two tickets would potentially cost me $600. F-that!

I decided to keep two of the tickets and sell the other two, if anyone wants themā€¦ Iā€™d sell for $375, if not, ill just sell them at the pre party tomorrow.

Not to be a dick but, SHOULDA went to EBAY since you wanted the money anyway.