FS/T: Datsun 240Z.... new price/willing to trade.

its a 73’

i was born in 85’

and I’ve actually never checked the KMS lol. I’ll do that tomorrow for u.

suddenly tons of interest in this car ppl, act fast.

as I said in the first post, this is a complete car!! every part is there. you need nothing to finish this car.

I have a 89 with 220k on the frame and 120k on the Sohc motor right now im having bodywork done and its getting painted white, you interested in a straight up trade it has 5000km on the new clutch and the brakes are in good condition it just needs an Exhaust and driverside window. are u interested in straight trade? if so will get pics soon.

I’ve heard too many stories about the cars you sell, for example, fiberglassing holes in the frame, so I’d need to see a lot of pics before I gave that any thought.

how hard would it be to swap a motor into this thing?

lik a ka or an sr

i’m not really a fan of carbs

google?

Uh have you found anything regarding a tutorial or even any description on how the swap can be done? because i have been looking and havnt found anything… SOOO if it can be found on google than send a link over here.

google?[/quote]

its easy and commonly done.

google “sr20 240z”

If you guys look up swaps, try to find ZOOM mags feature on the same year car and buddy dropped in a RB25 Neo…

This car runs, it needs a throttle cable (it has 2) to drive… There are enough parts (interior and exterior) to finish and have spares…

Some one grab this before winter!!!

still looking to trade this car for an S13 if anyone is interested.

OR

(this is new)

I will trade the Z plus S13 parts (Cusco coilovers, Trust catback, SSR wheels, your choice) for an S14

still looking to trade this car for an S13 if anyone is interested.

OR

(this is new)

I will trade the Z plus S13 parts (Cusco coilovers, Trust catback, SSR wheels, your choice) for an S14

this classic sports machine is still for sale people.

Is there any damage to the car? The rear tire looks pushed forward and stuffed in the wheel well. The rear quarter also looks damaged… at least when I compare it to my 280…

Whats the deal?

the rear quarter pictured is perfectly mint, the other side needs some work. The car rolls and drives fine, the wheel might look weird because it’s leaked down to nothing and the car is sitting on rough ground.

well heres my stock Zenki
the frame rails are mint mint mint! theyve been oil sprayed b4 i got the car

cant say the same for the floor boards tho the previous owner ripped it with a jack (not sayin who) but i hamerd it back down as leve as i could 120,000km on new engine according to previous owner

not a spec of rust outside, inside the engine bay has some rust, in the trunk , but let me know what u think

http://i11.tinypic.com/42wiu8i.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/2dl0v13.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/29uoc4o.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/33cxcnc.jpg

Looks alright but what about underneath??

I PMd you, let me know asap I’ve got ppl interested in the Z

thanks

so whats the price at right now to buy this?

I’ll take 1900 for it but thats as low as I’ll go, this car isnt worth letting go for less.

Wasting a classic on SON. I am ashamed of you Ty. We thought there was hope for you after all when it showed up. :wink:

Don’t like carbs? Buy another rusted out S13.

This is a classic, from when Nissan cared about their cars.

If you google slightly more than whether or not an SR will fit, or how scary those carburettors are eeek

You might find out that the 240Z was and still is one of the best sport coupes ever made. Standing back and throwing random cost-cutting technological “advancements” at it, rather than sticking with an engine that has actually proven itself on and off the racetrack, with catalogs after catalogs of performance parts to chose from is lame.

Hasn’t this “oooh, put an SR in it!” fad died out yet?

Not contributing anything of value here yet … uhm, green thing is also for sale. No, you can’t swap an SR into it. If you did, Walter P would rise up from the grave and kill you two or three times.

Ty, for the love of all that is holy, winter drive the Z, and track it in the spring.

Any rusted out sh*t heap you get off here is going to need way more work than this.

Or make the smart decision

buy my silvia