fuck the police thats how i treatem

on some back streets near my house

Don’t worry Mark, he will only fuck you for 5 seconds! LOL

yea straight up FUCK THE POLICE there useless pusssy clats got nothing better to do i was drivingg my car and one of them fuckers was following me runnign ym plates thinking my car was stolen the target our rides cuz they know if we turbo our shit there fords got nothing on usss lol

^^^ +1 vote for years most rediculous / uneducated / idiotic post.

plz gtfo.

kthxbai

vote to ban.

You never seem to have anything good OR bad to say. Nothing funny either. Just stupid completely pointless posts.

I think YOU should gtfo :slight_smile:

As to the OP;

For the ticket, fight it like everyone just said. Fight every ticket.
I would not have “ran” from any cop on my street…EVER.
Fix your front plate.
Make a habbit of putting your seat belt on right after you start your car.

Done & done.

Good luck

ROFL

:fnf2:

ahahahahah the thread is so funny.

lol every thread on son has to start with fuckery. haha

it only takes 5 seconds to pull the trigger
well actually alot less but you get the point XD

Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning’s winning.

I agree, gtfo

kids these days…what is it with people not wearing seatbelts, your head thru the windshield, then talk…think it’s “gangsta”…good you got that ticket, learn to buckle up before you start driving the car like everyone else if you don’t!!
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/6/8701484_e483a22458.jpg

fight it, hopefully you’ll get a lesser charge…honestly guys, wear your seatbelts for those that think it’s cool not to!

i cant even read most of that sentence, ive been driving my s14 for 3 years and never had a probelm with the police “targeting” me.

Ban this tool.

+2

I agree. Let’s get a vote going. We need less of these clowns on the forum. It only ruins the reputation of both the club and the car we drive.

+1

It only took 5 seconds after the OP hit “Post” for this thread to fail.

I think this thread failed when the OP’s mother gave birth to him.

Jebus Mark - you’re on a roll…