Fuel pump dead, anything control fuel pump power other than fuse?

Looks like my fuel pump crapped out on me.
Being a Honda guy, hondas have a main relay that controls fuel pump and ignition. Do Nissans have something similiar?
There is no fuel pump hum while its on ACC. The fuse is good under the hood.
I did notice when leaving work a nasty sound coming from the back of the car. I’m assuming it was the pump. I drove home, filled up gas and made it home with no issues.

So basically, other then the fuse, anything else control the pump?

I didn’t notice that you have an SR, so I don’t know if what I say will help. If not, sorry. But I hope it may help you, or someone else, if someone else has a similar problem with a KA right now.

There is a relay under the hood, in the fuse box near the power steering fluid reservoir. I forget which relay it is though.

I had some trouble of this sort in the winter. I traced it to a bad ground, in the trunk. I ran a new ground wire from where the wire meets the sending unit (sits on top of the gas tank), to the body where the metal was clean. It ran fine for a few days, then the pump died (so I changed it). I bought an Airtex pump and strainer for $200; it has a lifetime warranty! Carquest sells them.

I couldn’t find that relay by the power steering pump. But I did get it running. The main wire was loose abit. I jiggled, checked the connections and snugged everything. Purs like a fucking kitten.

Thanks man!

1. as stated check all wiring to the FSU for continuity- and all terminals at the FSU

2. check the relay for proper operation by removing it - applying 12v to the coil side and check the remaining terminals for continuity- they should “open / close” as 12v is applied

3. my most recent experience resulted in finding a faulty ECU-no signal to the relay - switched with a spare ECU -problem resolved

Let us know what the problem turns out to be.

EDIT (did not see your 9:19 reply before posting this -glad you found the problem)