G35 / G37 talk

none.

the border is not much of an obstacle. it frustrates me that people think that way, not that i’m saying you are…

some dude on here once complained about ‘not having any rights’ after crossing the border for an event… fggt

TE-37’s are pretty radical but a lot of guys that own these kinds of cars are underinformed and buy conservative sizing based on ‘tire rack recommendations’…

dropped, spaced and cambered and they’ll look totally different

Does the pass-rear fender look dented to you on that one? Right above the wheel?

That car is in my zip :tup:

While the broad statement of “not having any” is untrue, Americans do give up several “rights” when they enter Canada. But none that should prevent someone from going to an automotive event.

I have never had a problem getting over the border. I was questioning border fees or whatever it may be for buying a car from the states.

IMO those volks belong on a Z. Something in chrome with a siqq lip belongs on the G

I could keep an eye out at auction if you are looking to buy for sure, but I would need a detailed list of specifics and a few weeks to find you one. PM me if it is something you would be interested in doing.

my buddy has a g35x sedan. dont really like it. looked nice and had alot of nice features but it still felt like a “cheaper” car, didnt feel very solid and alot of outside/engine noise coming to the interior. shouldve been a little cushier of a ride too imo. just because its a “sports” car doesnt mean it cant ride comfy too. my e46 sedan is classified as a “sports car” and felt way more solid, quieter, and comfier then it and its an older car.

but im guessing you are talking about the coupe, that i have no experience with, but they look really good.

I always liked the g35 and had planned to buy one after college, but the job in Detroit changed my decision.
Best of luck finding another.

from what i’ve seen buying private is better than through auction.

the one i put an offer on would have saved me $5k+ vs. auction.

moreover, buying in the US for this particular car doesnt seem to save any money, which kind of sucks… but looking in the US expands the selection. i reached out to the owner in that link but havent heard anything yet.

i’m going to end up modifying the shit out of this car anyways so starting stock is not necessarily a good thing.

Have you tried calling? His number = 716-200-7642

F that, i’m not that interested :slight_smile:

These cars seem nice, but I’ve never drive one…

lol. That is like a typical craigslist attitude. Screw calling. I’m just gonna email them if the item is still available. When they reply that it is, I’m just never gonna respond again.

i called that number a couple times and e-mailed once… no response.

also set up an appointment in Andover, NY and got all the way to the 390 S into Avon and they sent me a friggin text that it was just sold… FUUU!!!

that’s two in two weeks… booo

hunt continues.

Good luck Bing! Did you check out G35driver.com ?

:fu:

The much better looking G37 ist an option?

I know they aren’t as quick around a track but they look great.
That is all I have to add.

it’s not worth an additional $10k to me for a G37…

i agree that they are hotter cars though

THIS CAR is one i’m talking to the owner about… he has it on consignment there for a bit… under 12k miles… all stock though and no Navi.

it would be nicer to get one that has a couple things on it i would buy anyways… both of the ones i put offers on were very low mileage (19.5km miles on one and 45k km’s on the other) and both had some bolt ons and an ecu upgrade…

get a TL type S, hotness

Front wheel drive :tdown: :slight_smile:

↑ true, does suck but it is a nice car. I was looking a g’s before i bought my TL, i thought it felt cheaper as well, plus it has Honda/Acura reliability I can deal with.

thread merged…

hunt continues.

found one in MN i would buy if it were local… fggts are listed on driving.ca and list an ontario postal but they’re in MN… wtf is that… silly dealerships