Garage remodel

This thread is making me so anxious to start getting at my garage. Needs a makeover like no other.

Behind my shelving & the worktop of my workbench is 5/8 OSB. Ugly, but sturdier & easier to replace then sheetrock. I’ll just paint the “backsplash” when it warms up.

I’m planning on throwing w/e 12x12 tile is cheapest atop of some plywood around the perimeter of the floor. Ounce of prevention… etc.

great job! :tup:

rofl that floor is not bad at all, you’ve never seen garages that are not taken care of apparently.

mine is cracked and what not in a few places and I still considered that to be ‘not that bad’ compared to others i’ve had or seen.

Keep this updated, I need to decide what I’m doing to my floor too.

I should have worded it better, I meant it didnt look as nice as the rest of the garage. It looked out of place because the rest is so minty fresh.Yes, keep us updated because I would also like to know what you use on the floor so I can keep it in mind when I do mine.

looks good. i plan on redoing my garage this summer. i have to rebuild the walls and pour a new floor though. that will be fun :slight_smile:

Oooh, Purdy. I like your new digs. Good work.

It looks more like a rec. room than a garage but hey, that’s the point right? You gotta have a nice place to work. Keep it up!