Gas prices

Saw $1.05/L today. My prediction, we are up to $1.50/L come July.
Gas shortage my ass.

I can’t wait to buy a fucking diesel car and run it on vegetable oil.

Andrew.

Went from mid .70 to 1.00 because of the ‘temporary shortage’, guess they forgot to lower it back down, whoops.

Ya. And I guess the price of crude only makes the price of gas go up and not down. Canada is getting hosed as usual.

Buy a bus pass.

Or get the cdn tire mastercard, 10 cents off bitches 8)

or a moped

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5m1TCyBGDIIAfI2jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=1288ccfa5/EXP=1176591571/**http%3A//img381.imageshack.us/img381/3600/moped6ex.jpg

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/3600/moped6ex.jpg

thats great for N/A people… 91 octane

you also have to spend like $1000/month on gas or some shit to actually get 10 cents off

I’ve actually thought about going diesel these past few weeks as I am looking into buying a new car. But there is not too much selection out there. I think I’l just buy a Mini…

Those gas station cards are bullshit, the amount of money they take from you to just sign up pretty much is the amount of money how much you MIGHT save.

All in all, I fill mine always with 89, so it costs me even a little more. Step by step its like ooh just a few cents ooh just a few cents the next thing you know its a dollar+.

When I came to Canada gas was 47-49 cents a liter…

I use my petro points card with my personal vehicle and with the gas card for my work truck which cost’s like $100 to fill. Then I convert the petro points into PC points and save cash on groceries. It’s not much, but between my petro points card and my pc finacial bank card I save $20 every couple of months. Or I just use the petro points for free car washes on my personal vehicle

^^ I do the same. I use my Citi Petro Points mastercard as my primary card. It’s actually a really good card - amazing features - lots of security. The starting limit was $15,000 I think and I’ve had it bumped up a couple of times since then…

Interest is the regular shitty 18%. I’ve got about 275,000 petro points… and I spend them a lot too :smiley:

ok heres the thing im going to have to drive from orino (outside oshawa) to markham to UTM to go to work every day and then come back, so im going to burn ass loads of gas. not to mention its a 24/7 service so i drive around all day. whats the best thing to use to save money or get somthing out of spendign this much money on gas??

well if you are using your personal car for work then they should be paying you for gas.

getting to work… meh… nothing you can do.

GT

well the thing about it is its my 240 im in but i work in different places around toronto all the time, and once im done one job i go to the next ect…

and i know it sucks… but is there some car i can get that i get a couple cents off or a free carwash or free shit for the amount of money i have to spend, this shit racks up… if there is whats the best thing i can get?

ok heres the thing im going to have to drive from orino (outside oshawa) to markham to UTM to go to work every day and then come back, so im going to burn ass loads of gas. not to mention its a 24/7 service so i drive around all day. whats the best thing to use to save money or get somthing out of spendign this much money on gas??

well if you are using your personal car for work then they should be paying you for gas.

getting to work… meh… nothing you can do.

GT

well the thing about it is its my 240 im in but i work in different places around toronto all the time, and once im done one job i go to the next ect…

and i know it sucks… but is there some car i can get that i get a couple cents off or a free carwash or free shit for the amount of money i have to spend, this shit racks up… if there is whats the best thing i can get?

Get a CAA card and gas up at Sunoco. YOu build up points which in turn takes money off your annual membership.