GAS WAR - an idea that WILL work

Don’t we get like 5 of these threads a year and nothing ever changes? Get better paying jobs and you won’t notice the extra $10 a week it costs you to fill up.

Who provides Delta Sonic with gas? I’ve been fueling up there instead of Mobil for awhile now, because I enjoy saving a whopping $.85 per tank when filling up somewhere else.

If you saw a station at $3.00/gal and another at $3.15/gal you’d always go to the $3 one because its cheaper. Say on avg tank of a car is 15gal. That’s assuming your car is completely bone dry, then you just saved $2.25. AMAZING. It’s just not worth the concern of going somewhere else, given most the time the difference between stations is only ~$.05

buy a prius and smoke nsx’s faggot

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/151/haaf1.jpg

I was browsing through this thread and reading all the retarded responses and i got pretty pissed. Pissed enough that i was about to actually take the time to make a well thought out and intelligent post for once in my fucking nyspeed posting career. But then the fucking Dr Phil photoshop TOTALLY stole my thunder :biglaugh:

Edit: the best part of that whole PS is the guy in the middle standing there looking like hes staring at the llama LOL

Bahahaha GhettoDaxx for president!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s 7:30AM and it doens’t matter what else happens today. Seeing Dr. Phil pulling a llama in a rickshaw means that today was a good day! :rofl:

That gets my vote as probably one of the best photoshops on nyspeed. Sorry Fuzzy.

:headbang:

[quote=“JayS,post:23,topic:29440"”]

Besides, crude isn’t the problem. Crude stockpiles are in great shape. The problem is we can’t turn enough of it into gasoline fast enough. Thank the greenies that have blocked any new refineries from being built since the 70’s. Wait till a hurricane comes ripping through the gulf this summer and knocks a couple refineries offline, then you’ll see what real high gas prices are.

[/quote]

i can not believe that there is only 1 other person on this forum that realizes that this is the problem. there hasnt been a new refinery built since the mid 70’s (76 i think). that was a long ass time ago, demand has gone up, but there is not more product to fill that demand. are you people that fucking stupid that you just cant grasp this?

and the idea of banning people for posting this garbage is a fan-fucking-tastic one. for this thread we will start with a warning; any others will result in a 1 day ban for being :bloated:

High gas prices are a good thing…now it’s a race w/ car manufacturers and buisnesses through government grants to find alternative fuels and engines.

high gas prices are the mother of invention.

:word: It’ll fix that pesky global warming too. Nothing’s going to get done just because Al Gore says it’s the right thing to do for the world. BUT, if fossil fuels get ass expensive and someone can make a decent buck off of renewable energy then they will and progress will happen. :tup:

[quote=“GhettoDaxx,post:44,topic:29440"”]

[/quote]

Hahaha, that is amazing. :rofl:

[quote=“Daddie,post:20,topic:29440"”]

FYI

4 bucks a gallon is still cheap.

STFU and move to europe.

[/quote]

exactly, anywhere in the world including parts of europe excluding russia which get subsidised by gov, is more expensive than us. you should go to korea and try to fill a lexus rx470 …300 dollars to full…

Post this crap again and you’ll be out the door.