Gauging interest in Drift Event

did you ever take the red AE to the lot? all stock?

I think i met you. If so nice car!.

I <3 your roads up there

The circles SUCK

That’s a lie the cops SUCK

Again, a lie…my inability to spot cops before going around the circles sideways SUCKS.

Jeff will you be drifting this year?
Don’t let the Fizzle lie you can catch him drifting dirty up here all the time folks

Don’t let the Fizzle lie you can catch him drifting dirty up here all the time folks

Jeff get my car out of you avatar now!

They totally don’t expect the shenaCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredns in Feb.

I have been down there a few times. Motor is mostly stock…suspension has had some work done. The LSD is going to be completed and under the car in the next few weeks. I can’t wait to get the new motor underway…

i wanna do some events or whatever you call it. my vlsd is apart right now next to me…trying to figur out WTF is wrong with it. Steve and i know what its doing but idk if i want it. i might get another…idk. or just weld my diff for events

LOL @ steve

I get around…sometimes. I’m off exit 13N. I drive the car all summer, the circles are always great fun, but personally i have a few select locations i play at a bit north of here. But I’m trying to get off the streets for “funtime”. fyi: exit 14 is fun too.

Nice cars man, can’t wait until we have this RWD meet :ohnoes

I don’t have the sack to slide exit 14. I bet it will be awesome once I get some more practice though.

:shifty

Exit 14 near tijuana of course.

I know exactly where you live. I have seen the car sitting in front of your garage before

yes :shifty If you hit it just right and you have a good setup you can get a FAST entry. If you ever saw those long black marks going sideways around that exit…well…you know what i mean…

:rofl ^

If you ever see the car hanging out of the garage feel free to stop in…that goes for anyone…company is always good.

Yeah I haven’t really had a chance to practice entry, I’m more of a flick it and pin it when I’m comfortable in the turn, let it hang on corner exit, and really only in second gear…still a nub…I need this practice :excited

Practice is always a good thing, once you figure it out and nail one…there is nothing like it…especially high speed and high angle…

If everything with this event goes through, I’m more than willing to try to help ppl learn things

This coming from a corrolla driver is funny:haha