Gauging interest in Drift Event

ouch

hey, just b/c i neglected to mention how many miles it took to get going that fast doesnt mean it cant happen:lol

^SRS you shouldn’t be talking.

its true.

Hey I’ll lend you a hand. Buy my 1uz and a w58 adapter then a w58.

SUPER FAST Corolla

but hey get that Cress!!!

*and your help will be much appriciated <3

Shhh that currently the only non fanboi rwd car left.

probly cause its so fucking ugly

Always thought those were a cool car, really too few of them around. Great canidate for a 7m swap;)

If you want ugly…try a chevette…yes…they are RWD.

Chevette is now JDM

find one. i’ll buy it and vinyl it rainbow sparkle pink and drive it as a daily. With some flourecent yellow gram light 57pros

Some pictures we took today, shows most of the area we’ll use. Some bad patches we’ll have to avoid (as you see in the first picture), but anyways I’m really just posting the bottom picture for Jay

Staging area past the fences is only for Tech, since there will be trailers there.

I have seen that silver 240 around. I never could manage to track the driver down…i guess i can stop looking now.

Coupes FTW!

yea that’s my coupe.my dad lives just 5 mins from your house. i used to pass it all the time but then i moved over to charlton rd. def can’t wait to meet up and see this thing in person. good looking car man!

you guys didn’t get a picture with the John Deere truck!!!

that really would have set it off, I guess its my fault for being late lol

who is we? what in gods name are you talking about?

we have a date, we (wallace, tungsten, myself) are not divulging that information so as to keep the suspense!!!

lets get this shit goin i got 16 tires in my basement ready to be burnt!

lets get this shit going i got a 16 yearold in my basement ready to be raped!

:ohnoes

Check the LVD website soon, the date will be on the official schedule. On the Speedway schedule.

How many square feet is that parking lot? 600x500?

Yeah seriously Damonspeeds… don’t start taking credit for shit.

While we’re on the subject of calling people out.

Jersey Fresh how come I haven’t seen a single action shot or video of yours?