Gauging interest in Drift Event

i’ll tell you right now your vtec has no chance in hell.

Yeah I’m getting a ride up with a friend.

So I did more research on this Joe guy and talked to him. He’s legit. I don’t know about his other claims but more info about him this weekend. He’s definitely doing his part.

whos d1 joe.

don’t worry about it

:ohnoes

just that, d1 joe

lolololololololololololol

to be honest hooked. we really don’t know hahahaha. I’ve been talking to him, but he’s shady.

Is that the guy from connecticutt?

yessir, we wanted to talk with him and see when his event was, apparently he has a lot of cars going from the new england area

I remember seeing this guy post on one of the other forum I post on. I can’t exactly remember which may either ZT or Zilvia i’m pretty sure of that. It seems like a pretty decent event and at the time it seemed as if he was cool with some pretty big names in the drift world.

I’m going to try and find that thread again

please do. i wanna see what this guy is all about.

+1, I never check zilvia any more

PM’d info

btw he runs D-Faction. Pretty much a dead site, but back in 06’ they had events at limerock

Damn I would love to slide t2 into t3 at LRP.

nahhh it was on their karting track HAHAHA

the real track would be too legit.

LETS GO GO GO im fuckin ready for this shit, gettin pumped

look at that, i got 2 more under the car and some more at work, LETS DO THIS!

THE KART TRACK IS FUCKING BADASS

Skip Barber had a class going on when I was there, some instructor in a stock RX-8 was sliding around the kart track…so badass…whole thing was 2nd gear. I want that shit in my back yarddd

LRP skidpad opens up very soon. Have plans to go on a Saturday. Eat that Bennai.

How do you get into that shit.

You a hoe.

i’ll stick to my spot. it’s ok for now and between that and the streets i’ll be ok. better get as much practice as you can before LVD or they might not want us back!