Gauging interest in Drift Event

he’s just grumpy

that has to be! you’ve been hanging out with sleep-o to much.

i’m a wheel whore ( for steelies!! )

$300 obo
2 rims are 16x8 +35 the other 2 are 16x7 +30

I wish that the two hamsters that power the Miata had enough balls to break traction without water on the ground.

Can you get anything in 15" from Kumho?

if sam didn’t have first dibs i would sell my mini bike to get these
!

clutch. kick.

whip the shit outta that thing!

i will def take those, are they all straight?

let me know when I can get these

Yeah theyre all perfect, Theyre at my buddies house, i’ll try to get them to you before i leave for new orleans… If not you can pick them up as soon as i get back, wich will be next week

i’ll take’em if they are bent and i’ll give you $400!

I will pick up whenever you get those, when do you leave for new orleans?

wallace, i will knock your teef out

That will force it to go sideways, but without dedicated drift setup, it won’t keep the angle, catch grip and get right back in track.

I’d need to get rid of sticky tires, mess around with spring rates and mess with the tire pressure to get it to maintain a drift.

i’ll knock up your gf!

Im leaving tomorrow night… Was supposed to leave yesterday but it didnt happen… Ill try to get them for ya tonight and you can pick them up tomorrow

they have a stock mx-5 in a drift movie of mine (us-japan) and they are drifting it just fine. it takes work but you can do it. what year is your car?

do you have an lsd? what set-up do you have or is it stock?

1st generation 1.8.

Even if it has stock components I’m sure the suspension was tuned for the event, prior.

yeah bump up the rears to 40+ psi, and repeatedly clutch kick. Not even kidding.

Every time you feel you’re getting grip back, kick the clutch.

Haven’t driven it much, but it seems I have the OEM viscus LSD.