Gauging interest in Drift Event

So no roll bar needed even though I ahve t-tops?

Do the t-tops have to be on or off?

Off would be secks!

Then I’ve totally missed the point of drifting.

after reevaluation if you’re girl is willing to stick her cans out the window. Game on.

subject to change without notice.

*Probably just leave you’re tops on (T-tops not shirts), I guess we’ll ask Brian (runs USDrift) he’ll be at the first event.

:rofl Eh, we’ll can find some cans somewhere.

Who is this mysterious joe and how come no one in the 518 knows about this other series?

Sweet I’ll be at both events!

this joe is from another state i think. that’s why no one knows him. i don’t know about anyone else who drifts but i don’t see open doors and limbs sticking out during formula D or D1 series. the guys who do that are just doing demo’s and such.

iDrift

i also will be at both events!

get your tires now…i’m buying up avery 15 and 16 inch tire i can find. have 8 rims that need fresh tires!!!

why don’t you stop bragging lol

yeah jason, I don’t see all those wheels fitting into your car hahaha.

Joe is from Worcester Polytechnic in MA (Our rival school, yeah. weird.), according to Howard. Which doesn’t make much sense since they’re ~2 hours away.

more info to come on the 16th.

Your an RPI student?

trust and believe they will fit! and i know that your jealous (sammy) of my 8 rims…but while you wanna spend $2000 on a set of workzzzzz with 4" lips i’ll have fun on my steelies (all 8 of them) sliding around on $40 tires! fuction before style is that what you told me about me wanting to lower my car just because it looks better…got ya there buddy lol =)

i bet i can fit more tires in my coupe then you could in your hatch…lets have a face off!

you guys can use a set if you need them i don’t care.

yea you are gonna have to give me a set fo sho

and I don’t own $2000 workzzzzzz either btw, but someday, someday

Oh you just opened a can of **** ***** ******************************

& yeah I go to RPI.

oh it’s been opened!

to each his own! even though coupes are a lil bit better…j/k but really we know.