Get together/short cruise on Sat?

Another failed event, but oh well.

Adam/crew, wanna just plan on meeting me for food at Applebees in Toga@5PM for dinner? You get off exit 15, take a right (if you are heading north on the Northway), and it’s a few lights down on the left, can’t miss it!

are we still meeting at exit 8 park and ride at 4? and go up?? me and jeff are 100% in.

Just talked to Adam…

It’s up to you guys, I’m not going to the park and ride now just to see a few cars that I can see at dinner. My plan is to meet you guys at the Saratoga Applebees at 5, and you guys can do whatever until then. I’ll hit u up on AIM.

Is there room for a couple more at applebees?:thumbup

LOL, of course, come along! PM me your cell, and your real name ha

Ok so the official plans are as follows:

Part one: Meeting at Exit 11 mini-mall parking lot. From the south you take a left off Exit 11 and go up the road, mall is on the left. We will be meeting here at 3:30 to hang out, whatever.

Part two: Cruise up to Exit 15 to Fridays by 5:00 pm.

If we dont see you at the meet at 330 then we will see you at Fridays by 5.

Hope to see some people out!

To get to Fridays, you take a right off the exit (if you are heading north, left if you are heading south), and it’s a few lights down on the left. Someone feel free to correct me, but I’m pretty sure that’s where it is.

50/50 in/out at this point

adams bbq FTW

When is this BBQ. Count me in! Thread Hijacked!

I heard 2:00 at Adam’s.
Ill be out on the quad so I wont be there.

I will probably be a little late. You should show up on the quad, pound a few beers, and drive home. LoL

Ill be in Schodack. I live less than 10 minutes from Adam but wont be in the area then.
Too much road riding to get to his house on the quad anyway.

ill be at adams, but it will be a bit later. Working 9-5 instead of 7-3 FTL!!

working today at all ftl.

They tried to get me to work today and I said hell no.

yeah well i work every weekend…FUCKING BLOWS!! But hopefully from May-rest of the summer ill have weekends off. Due to school i need to work on the weekends to field a full schedule and a full paycheck!! lol

Yeah, I used to work all weekend too. Sucks but pays the bills.

yeah man. One good thing is it is slow here on weekends, so much homework and movie watching and shift cruising is acheived! haha

what is this work you speak of?

^^haha yeah you wouldnt know about that anymore adam, cough, i mean brett…haha