Glock owners, check this out

:puke:

Those Things are shaped like this “L”

Yeah…all the other semis are so much different…

I can carry with one in the chamber in my SA 1911 and the hammer forward. That gun can’t be fired with the hammer forward, period.

Drop it on the hammer and see what happens.

And yes, some types of gun are safer than others, period. Do you honestly think a Titan .25 affords the same level of built in safety as a Sig P226?

ooooooooo… it finally came from the Glock master himself… I have been saying this for years, I LOVE my Sig P239… IMO… SIG>*

I HATE Glocks… they feel like a plastic toy, even when you fire them.

i shot my friend’s SIG .40 back to back with my Glock .45 they def feel different but i dont really think one felt better than the other. i love the feel of Glocks. mine feels so light for a .45 its great.

I agree some may have less safety mechanisms built-in, but the Glock is not “more safe” but that’s how it is marketed, and that idea in the mind of an uneducated owner creates danger.

There is a chance that would fire the gun, but it probably would land on the beavertail. I don’t like the idea of dropping the Kimber.

Are you carrying that Kimber in condition 2 on the half cock notch, and do you have a series 80 Swartz trigger or an old series 70 trigger in that Kimber?

glock compact model 27
sorry pals I’m not goving it up…

Glock fan here.
Thats the gun i learned to shoot with, and have carried as a duty pistol as long as i have worked.

I got my municipal police firearms instructor certification last summer and our dept uses glock 19’s.
my only complaint is not related to the gun brand but ammo size wish we would move up to 40’s or 45’s.

It seems like all municipalities are moving up to .40’s as standard issue guns. Buddy of mine just started with W. Mifflin and I know they issued him a .40, and I’m almost positive that all Pgh Police are told that the .40 is the “preferred” caliber of the force.

Just the physical size of the casing between the .40 and the 9mm is enough to make me believe the cops need to be carrying those .40

P40, not the P11. I’ve gone well over 1000 rounds through it, and never had a single jam.

glock or s&w ftw

:rofl:

GLOCK:finger:
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/homeboy_glock.jpg

i like the glock, but currently leaning toward the springfield compact xd

HAHA

I own glock never any issue and my buddy has a XD-40 and it is really nice but the sites take getting used to but once you do it drives.

i have a glock 26 and when i buy another gun, it’ll probably be a glock…im happy with it

I meant the home-boy night sights picture, but I didn’t want to quote the whole thing 2 lines later. I guess I should have so it would be less confusing.