Goldstein Subaru Rant

im going there tomorrow and test driving an sti

Make sure you ask for Bill Jones…

Bill seemed to be a cool guy. I met him when my friend brought his subi in the shop

I am.

Yeah Bill Jones doesn’t give a SHIT.

i actually had a good experience getting my car. originally i planed on just looking at the cars and not buying one that day but one of the nicest guys, Larry, said lets make a deal and i didnt look back from there. when i went to pick my car up he was really cool and said a prayer for me and the car before i left the lot.
now the people in the back, thats a different story, well lets just keep it short and say: they suck. i really wish my dad didnt buy all of those stupid oil change coupons. the first oil change i got took about two, yes two hours to finish. but i guess they had to do some other check-ups so that may account in the long wait. and they have me setup so that i get my oil changed every 5,000 miles which is wayyyyy to long for an oil change IMO, but hey i guess i dont know anything about cars :shifty. so my overall experience with them would be 7/10

Figures you guys would get along.

:rofl + rep

I’m sure there has to be at least one good/decent salesman there, Glad you had a pleasant buying experience. The service dept could be a whole different thread hahahha.

yea i wonder who ray had when he got his STi from them…

I didn’t test drive anything so don’t point ur fingers at me man. Me personally, I’d like to test drive a new tdi, just to see the difference between the older tdi’s. As my father bought a new tdi from you guys back in 03. Before u or Justin worked there.

Weather he was interested or not, it’s not your gas so why do you care? Just wondering?

D.Gage,that sucks about the shitty experience,Im gonna go there this week and test drive a wrx sti if they have one.

their website says they have one 2010 sti in their inventory

Oh and bill dunt care if you test drive… He OFFERED me to come by and test drive it. Told him I wasn’t gonna buy it but he insisted… Lol

Crazybrews paycheck depends on him selling the car that he is wasting his time riding in with joyriders. Maybe when hes out on a 15 min joyride there is an actual customer at the dealership that he could earn some money with. Just sayin

Besides the shitty deal u got D.How do you like the car.I seen a white wrx sti today and i like them.I know yours wasnt an wrx but subaru in general.

He wasn’t the salesman tho. I wasn’t tryin to come off as a dick brew…

D.Gage, I know how the dealership works, my friend works at audi latham. Dave insisted on the test drive, I just went to 5 guys and Dave wanted to stop by so I did.

for those of you that are wondering,its none of your business what I do in my free time and weather i’m interested or not.Any salesmen will tell you there are a lot of people who come in just to get information on a car who arn’t buying a car right then and there. Just because I didnt fork up $27k right then and there doesnt make me a joyrider.

Honestly man, I totally LOVE it. It is everything I want out of a car and more. Being that its a N/A Automatic it still is a lot of fun to drive, I can only imagine how much fun a wrx or sti is. The only thing I wasn’t sure about was the styling and it being the hatchback, but I’m in love with the space and versatility of the whole package now.

once we get some more snow you can find out how one feels with my car if you want