good atv shop

Im having trouble with my atv and Im sick of the bullshit and just want to get it fixed. It doesnt run and I want to ride. It totally fucked me out of riding today and tomorrow so my weekend went to shit.

Where is a good shop to take it?

what the fuck now?

doesnt start again. Dont know or care why, just want it fixed.

ya know what jellies , seein as im out of work and i need money bring it up man .

when?
I figured you werent doing any kind of work since youre injured.

I bought a brand new battery for this fucking piece of shit and put it in today and nothing happens.

ill cal ya tommorow . ill have ya bring it up then .

works for me.

what do ya meen nuttin happens ? it dont crank or it cranks with a no start ?

Sounds like an electrical issue

Try turning the key to “start”

it cranks but doesnt start. It just pops occasionally and backfired a few times when I sprayed starter fluid in it. One time it shot fire out of the intake/carb/whatever and caught the airbox on fire.

Can I grab my Def Leppard cd’s too?

i suppose lolol. sounds like the carb is clogged wit shit

Shit man you fix quads too? My brother breaks his shit every other day lol

Maybe. Ive never had the carb apart because if I took it apart it would never go back together again.

It ran fine about a month ago after jumpstarting it with my truck but nothing today.

The old battery was definately shot so I think that was a separate issue.

i get it , yeah ill call ya tommorow to bring it up

alright, cool. Ill be around from late morning/early afternoon on

so this thing has a spark issue once again. It has a new plug and clean carb but something else is wrong with it, possibly the cdi box again.

Ive gotta take it somewhere and get it checked out. I was thinking of taking it to Ronnie’s in Guilderland or maybe another dealer type place- not Griffin’s though. Any other suggestions as to where to go?

sounds like you gave a bad electrical issue.

Starter, ignition coil, stator plate coils etc…one of those or a few could be bad. Very popular for condensation to build up and corrode the stator coils in the motor.

the other problem is, its a polaris. lolll

Is it atleast cranking over still? what have you tried so far?

I try to stay away from all big atv shops, they will hit you with a hard bill!

he is eating c.d.i boxes for some reason . im wonderin jellies . are u still jump starting tyhis thing with the key on ? if so that may be your problem , voltag spikes yo

really I dont even remember because its been a month or so since I jumped it.

I know the shops are a bit expensive but I just want to get it fixed and be able to ride it.