Good Audi Dealer

Anyone know a good Audi dealer to order a car from? I basically refuse to deal with Schmidt’s.

Good call, I know Erie PA has a dealership, I saw the tag on the back of an S6 the other day.

x…

[quote=“Xander,post:2,topic:38367"”]

Good call, I know Erie PA has a dealership, I saw the tag on the back of an S6 the other day.

x…

[/quote]

Do they have good pricing?

Holtz in Rochester, My friend got a good deal on his A4.

RS4?

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:4,topic:38367"”]

Holtz in Rochester, My friend got a good deal on his A4.

RS4?

[/quote]

Probably S4 avant if I go audi.

yup, holtz. unfortunately i cant recommend a salesman though. the guy i knew was a good friends father and he passed away a lil while ago.

but the dealership is top notch

[quote=“audios,post:6,topic:38367"”]

yup, holtz. unfortunately i cant recommend a salesman though. the guy i knew was a good friends father and he passed away a lil while ago.

but the dealership is top notch

[/quote]

Thanks. If BMW made a 335 wagon then I would strongly consider that. Unfortunately I kind think of another decent hp, manual transmission wagon to look into.

[quote=“EvoMR,post:5,topic:38367"”]

Probably S4 avant if I go audi.

[/quote]

Damm you, I want one as a daily sooo bad. :tup:

(Nogaro Blue)

Jeller

^ Ibis White.

I was looking on ebay. Why would there be so much off sticker on a brand new car? I am kind of tempted: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-S4-6SPEED-FACTORY-DTM-PACKAGE-NEW-MSRP-56K_W0QQitemZ270180303988QQihZ017QQcategoryZ43902QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

^BUY BUY BUY

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:11,topic:38367"”]

^BUY BUY BUY

[/quote]

They have an almost identical avant in stock. I may pull the trigger on that if I can get a similar deal.

Holtz is good… Schmidt’s isn’t all that bad for sales. but for servicing I’d prefer Rochester.
Or you can look nationwide. I got my RS4 from a dealership in Reno and had it shipped. A8L was ordered factory direct through an internet fleet dealer. Avoided haggling both ways… much easier.

[quote=“cato1974,post:13,topic:38367"”]

Holtz is good… Schmidt’s isn’t all that bad for sales. but for servicing I’d prefer Rochester.
Or you can look nationwide. I got my RS4 from a dealership in Reno and had it shipped. A8L was ordered factory direct through an internet fleet dealer. Avoided haggling both ways… much easier.

[/quote]

Any info on a particular fleet dealer to work with? PM me what kind of deal you were able to get on the RS4.

Stoddard or Holtz

I may have found the car.

[quote=“EvoMR,post:9,topic:38367"”]

^ Ibis White.

[/quote]

White is THE color for this “generation” of Audis, IMHO. Someone who posts on The Car Lounge ordered a 3.2VR6 TT with a 6spd in white, stunning. Also, to all the people saying Holtz. I sold an old Ur-Q to a guy from Farmington and he basically had the same feeling towards Holtz as we have towards Schmidts, saying they were the worst. maybe it was just him, but I found it funny how someone close to Holtz said they were terrible. Is Doan still around in Rochester, I know they had an Audi dealership, not sure if they still do. Schmidts, THE WORST!!! But I’m not going to go into all my gripes with them, or else the server would crash!!!

I plan on driving the car to Rochester every time for service. That’s how much I dislike Schmidts.

[quote=“EvoMR,post:18,topic:38367"”]

I plan on driving the car to Rochester every time for service. That’s how much I dislike Schmidts.

[/quote]

ding ding ding

i had a great experience with feduke audi in binghampton. i was lucky to get the owner on the phone and before we even made a deal we talked for an hour about s4’s and audi’s.

not sure if they are still around but might be worth it.

but FUCK schmitts. let that place burn. they blow donkeys except for ralph in parts. hes cool shit

[quote=“EvoMR,post:18,topic:38367"”]

[/quote]

Grab some popcorn and let me tell a story. I had my GF take in my 2000 A4 Avant as the car had sat all summer and the battery died. So, I jump it with my battery box which causes the radio to go into safe mode. Now, I will admit, I am an idiot. When i bought the car from Autohaus/VW of OP, the CD player was fubared, so they got me a BRAND NEW FACTORY RADIO FROM AUDI. The service tech, Matt, put in the radio, and all was fine. Now, the part of me being an idiot, he hands me the card with the 4 digit code and tells me “Don’t loose this.” So, what happens when I move out of my apt., I loose the thing. So, I try calling Audi, they will not give the codes over the phone as they in their infinate wisdom feel this will reduce people from stealing the amazing factory radios:roll2::roll2::roll2: Who steals a factory radio is beyond me, but anyways, I can’t get the code. So, I have the GF take my car to Schmidts and I explain to them what happened, the radio code does not match what the car “says” should be in there. So, they hook it up to the computer and call me telling me this revelation that the radio is not the “original” one it left the production line with. So, I explain it the 3rd time to them. So, the WASTE OF FLESH/F-HEAD/SHOULD HAVE BEEN A STAIN ON THE SHEETS TECH takes the tool to remove the radio but instead of going over the release mechanism, plows right into it and bends the tab back to the point that the tool will not be able to remove it:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: Then, the service manager calls me and tells me that the radio was defective, this is when I start to really get irritated. I tell him, nicely, THE RADIO WAS BRAND NEW, I WATCHED IT GET PLACED IN AND IT LOCKED PROPERLY, THE SERVICE MANAGER AT AUTOHAUS IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE, I KNOW HE DID NOT DAMAGE IT!!! YOUR TECH MUST HAVE NOT BEEN OVER THE RELEASE AND NOW THIS IS THE RESULT!!!:rant::rant::rant::rant: So, they claim that the tell my GF the situation and she responds with, according to them, “Do what ever steps necessary to get the radio out.” Now, my GF would never string a sentence together with these words, I know she wouldn’t. So, they are claiming it’s going to be $500 as they have to now remove the whole dash:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: So, I ask, can’t you remove the cup holder and the trim pieces and get it out that way??? No. not possible they say. So, I have her take the car and just get out of there. Now, the upper right corner of the radio is not sitting flush with the dash and it looks like crap and on top of all that, no working and they tried to charge the GF/me for 2 hours labor, $87:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: So, I take the car to Autohaus and Norm and Matt could not believe how bad they messed up a simple task. They have a tech remove the trim pieces and the cup holder and get the radio out that way, wow it was possible:roll2: and got the code that way. Autohaus also gets the radio seated correctly and almost all traces of Schmidts ever touching my car are pretty much gone. So yeah, I would love to see Schmidts burn to the ground. If/when I replace the A4, it will NOT be purchasing an Audi from Schmidts.