Good lawyer for traffic tickets?

Yah no doubt… as long as you still have your license in the end

4-800 is kinda steep in my opinion, i have always went to court by myself and have done well, i have gotten around 8 speeding tickets and all have been dropped to a non-moving violations and ive had some hefty speeding tickets. If its like 2-300 bucks ill get a lawyer but if its like 600 i wont, just not worth it to me.

I used to use her. She’s very good.

well lets see if we can get a deal cause there is two of us.

yeah i think thats the way it will go

Use Jeanne. I have used Charles and he was a total ass hole when I used him and caused my license to be suspended when he conveniently forgot to give the court my money costing me even more. I have never had a problem using Jeanne and it is very cheap and she will work magic.

word, ill give her a call tomorrow

+28903475629348

Have you ever gotten a serious traffic violation, like 100+ like he asked? It’s a little different then.

I had 102 in a 55 and esepian fucked me on it. I had another high one and Jeanne got it reduced to a non moving violation when esepian got it down to a 75 in a 55. Mind you the 102 was my first ticket ever

Sean goes big when he gets tickets. He doesnt mess around with 20 over.

Yea go big or go home. Thank god for Allans dad though

Word!! That’s worth a handle of Ketel One every time.

Yea I would rather supply alcohol then multiple hundred dollar bills

traffic infractions are one thing. but you are required some type of representation when you have criminal infractions i.e reckless driving.

what do you think she could do for a 70 in a 45, me and paul both got the same ticket. This is also my first speeding ticket.

She had my 73 in a 55 reduced to failure to obey a traffic device

shes gonna charge a bit more im sure, seeing its warren county. most attorneys do well in the locale their used to because they know judges and the da’s and ADA’s, but its worth calling around as most places will give you a ball park figure for that infraction

I used the one who’s name JClark gave me. I have it written down at work, PM me or Jesse for info.

Yea, this is true. :lol