Good lawyer for traffic tickets?

thats pretty good. i had my 29 over in a construction zone reduced to something thats only 2 points. i was happy I didnt lose my damn license or get it suspended LOL

Andy Jacobs is the man.

/thread

After having to fire my first attorney about 5 years ago when I was arrested for speeding/unauthorized speed contest/unsafe driving/failure to obey a traffic control device/muffler modified to amplify sound/no front plate I posted up on the EvoM forums about my saga (was driving my 05 Evo VIII at the time) and Andy Jacob’s pm’d me and he’s been my attorney sense. Not only is he a no-bullshit type of guy, he has always gotten me satisfactory results at a resonable price pending the violation, plus he drives a 600whp Evo VIII himself which he’s always willing to give people a ride in :slight_smile:

Let’s not forget all of the other toys he has… lol

Andy is a real cool guy and a great attorney. I send everyone his way.

If that’s the white one I see in EG, it’s a sick car.

I have met Andy before but luckily have not had to do business with him. He seems like a very nice guy and I would give him a try if I didnt already have a good lawyer

Yep, thats him! …and he won’t hesitate to race you down 9&20… That’s how I met him!

Ha ha did he clown you jim?

It was when he had is silver one. I stopped at a light next to him while I was getting lunch. He revved, I revved, light turned green, he launched, I made a right, lol

Turned out we were both going for some Subway, I talked to him in line for food, told him where I worked. He came in later in the week… I did a bunch of work on his cars, he bailed me out on a ticket, good guy.

Ha ha nice. He seemed like a cool guy the night I was talking to him at McDonalds

Does anyone have Andys contact info? I met him before and did a little exhaust work on the evo… i’m still looking for the card he gave me.

477-5408

I went through Zappone & Fiore in Latham for mine $150 for lawyer fees and another $150 for the reduction of a 82 in a 55 to no points

Tocci Parker Tocci is who I’ve used a few times. Google it.