Got charged speeding that i didn't commit! what will you do?

X-Coppers is 50/50 some are actual ex-cops and as stated. Many times they don’t give a shit about you. They have the same asshole qualities as when they actually were cops. To them its show up… plea bargain a lesser charge call it a win, take your money and send you on your way. Something you can easily do yourself.

Some have a piss poor attitudes that you need them more than they need you. Some of them will even enter a guilty plea without even asking you.

represent yourself. be honest. Trust me.

I had a no ins ticket when i was 16. I paid 500$. No points.

some MTO’s make u sign the ownership infront of them, some dont. Sucks this happened to you.

You can still go request full disclosure. Go to the court house, you have to fill out a form and they will photocopy the cops notes on the spot. Go do it, don’t listen to the people here that have no idea. You can do it at any point.

has anyone here been able to request training and calibration records?

How and where do you do that?

With you on that one they dont even need to win the case to take your money new policy…I passed a police officer while being in the right lane and he pulled somebody over on the side of the road…i might just take my ticket to court on my own date is set to feb 2nd

I always go with Mike at the Hamilton office since he is a real ex cop opp for 15 years or he might just be talking bs dont really care if as long as I win the case lol

i never gotten anybody to rep me and I always win… your wasting your money!

What can these guys do that nobody else can? Nothing IMO. You still have to do the grunt work like getting letters affadavit, etc. They may have a better idea of what to specifically argue, but nothing research can’t do for ya. You can mill over every detail right down to what they referenced in the HTA and even see if it the correct section was referenced. It’s easier for them, but they want your bank account for any serious ticket.

J do not know the exact procedure for acquiring calibration and training certificates. It’s mandatory that they have it, just like a breathlyzer.

yeah but the way they get those no insurance charge off few peoples i know amazed me… no seat belt, doubble speed limit, wheeli on the street dangerous charge and all that…

but come to think of it i might ask feint to go for me next time when im in doo doo :smiley:

I have a lot of stories to tell regarding my current charges. When I get stuffed dropped I will talk about it. Just pray a supervisor in Peel doesn’t run you up on bullshit. One too many officers with a lot of free time, enough that they can drive up and down the streets looking for me instead of doing something productive. It’s the most ridiculous shit I have seen.

kay man… ill be waiting for that story telling time!! :smiley:

like i siad wish you luck man. gotta start sliding this season and i need someone to chase after :smiley: by the way you guys talk about sonfc dude he might be little too fast of an target to follow.

ps: i dont drive on street anymore. not plain to anytime soon. 6 month of insurance is like nice set of coilovers… so yeah i choose coilover over the driving in show :smiley:

wow, thats alot of good info! i think iam going to use the “ask for Request training certificates, calibration records for the radar” route but do i ask that right at the court or before the court date. iam thinking about the disclosure too but do the cop need to do that since is just a “normal” speeding ticket he handed out.

btw, got caught in York region so the court i will be going to is the one on High Tech Rd, richmond hill (beside the silver city). so if i need the disclosure, i just show up there and ask the people in the counter???

the cop is a fuckin prick eh fight his ass just another cop drunk on their power

I’ll summarize my comment…49 posts and asking for legal help…welcome to the SON help line?

There are notes for everything. You are entitled to those notes. I am not quite in tour situation, the evidence will be handed to me when I show up and another series of dates will be setup because I am in a more serious situation. I best thing you can do is start calling somewhere like the courthouse, since the prosecutor should have the evidence
submitted to disclose. Something along those lines.

If the cop doesn’t show up with calibration records then how can you be sure his reading was accurate? If he doesn’t have proof of training, the. how can you be sure he has the know how to shoot that damn piece of shite money maker properly? You can’t right? So for all you know that reading can be way out to left field and therefore inaccurate.

btw, he clocked with with the incar rador in his police crusier. does the radar calibration trick still works?

btw, i won’t get any ticket fighters, i’ve been to traffic courts a few times for other minor tickets like lights and muffler. everytime i go there, i see all these “ticket fighters” handle multi cases at the same time and they basically do nothing, they don’t even need to ask to reduce. 95% of the time it will automatically reduced and they just say YES and pocket your money. if you don’t believe me, just go to the court and sit for an hour, you’ll see at least 3-4 of these ticket fighters “fighting” tickets.

I sti think it wod stand. Radar needs to be calibrates. Best would be really to
look into radar, research it. For example, drinking and driving lawyers know every breathylyzer inside out, faults, calibration, the whle nine yards. There is no harm inlearning gour enemy. That’s what I would do, even social engineer if you have to.

The ONE MAJOR advantage of those ticket fighters is usually the person representing you usually knows the prosecutors and can usually plea bargain a better charge than you. There are only so many prosecutors in each court house and in after awhile they all begin to know each other even though they are fighting each other in court. It’s an odd relation sometimes but many of them are friends believe it or not.

I know criminal lawyers that are friends with many of the prosecutors and they usually go have lunch to bargain lesser sentences for criminal charges. It is many times the same circle… lawyers become prosecutors, prosecutors become lawyers. Come court time its usually an impartial game to them.

^ its traffic cases, not criminal. Lawyers dont do shit. Unless there your own personal lawyers who u pay shitload more too.

That’s cause your’re very well spoken and know how to defend yourself. A lot of people get shook and their tone of voice changes dramatically once they are given a change to speak to the judge. After around 15 tickets or so, I started defending myself as lawyers were draining my pockets for pitty 5 minute appearances.