Got into an accident

Well guys, i am officially an idiot and a banged up my moms minivan (thank god it wasnt the Infiniti) while driving it. The accident was “my fault” (cop says), but yea to hard to explain, this is where i need you guys to help me. I have been fined 110$ and 3 demerit points for unsafe turning and when the cop told me about it he said that i can go meet a crown attorney and tell him my story to see if hell drop/ease the fine and charges. This is my first time dealing with anything like this and i know people have probably gone this route before, so what do i do?

ps i am only 18 if that changes anything.

Can you maybe explain the circumstances on which you recieved the ticket and caused the accident? but from what i’ve heard its always good to go and talk to the crown attorny.

allwAYS TALK TO THE CROWN AND TAKE IT TO COURT…
BUT DO NOT ADMIT ANYTHING!!!
dont lie either.
just be honest and scared and nice they appreciate this.
the crown is your enemy in the court room…dont forget that
so they will do a PLEA BARGAIN with you.
they are not the boss…thats the judge…but they will make like they are the boss.
I have faught every ticket I ever got…and 5/6 the cop didn’t even show up…so the tickets were thrown out.

but circumstances make a BIG difference…but I’d still plead not guilty and then say…“oooh I’m sorry your honour i must have misunderstood…I should be pleading guilty with a reason” or something…but thats if the crown isn’t willing to go for something waaaay lighter in points.
don’t worry about the fine
its the points that burn your insurance rate

i’d pay a $500 fine with no points over a $20 fine and 3 points.

each point kinda acts like a multiplier for your insurance
1 point = same to 100% increase
2 points up to 200% increase
etc etc
5 points + = bankrupt.
these aren’t real #'s but not too far off.

yah what they said… i was at work a few months back and we turned right and some idiot in a bike hit our trailer and got banged up pretty bad lost his finger and opened his head. my friends fighting it in court. never admit anything!! even if they try and make u say sorry i need a lawyer. dont wory first time ull probably get off.

go plead not guilty and ull be told ull have to show up in court in like 8 months. its so backed up and cops never show up for this. so might be thrown out.