What to do hmmm.

Hey guys, I have got myself in a pickle now.

I was driving down dundas, not paying attention on my way to get the oil changed in my car and a police officer runs out in the middle of the road and motions me to pull over. I do so and she says I was doing 85kmh in 60 so I wasnt paying attention so I didnt contradict her for fear of further persecution. I gave her my appoligies my yes mam no mam speach, and I got two tickets. One for 85 in a 60( 118.75) and on my license I have a condition to wear glasses where I am going to the ministry of trans port on monday to take the eye exam again so I can get rid of that (110.00) so in total 228.75 in fines, I was in the wrong and If I was not a new driver I would pay them but my insurance will kill me and I wont be able to drive. So im thinking about enlisting the services of xcopper and going with them to court to fight the ticket. I know that I was in the wrong but if I do pay this ticket I shall have a tremendous spike in my insurance, they want 400 bucks plus GST to show up and fight both. Any body ever got a ticket before and used them. Right now the chance I will win is very slim. But I might aswell try :frowning: I am such an idiot for not paying attention.
Steve

well heres where im taking my tickets…he was able to get rid of my friends ticket…which was 80 in a school zone

http://www.yellowpages.ca/business/0%2C4/1170811.html?what=opta%20traffic%20tickets&where=woodbridge&how=onlyonefound&pstype=si

Short, I got a mistake on my tickets, one of them says 2007 Pnt but its a 1999 Pnt does anyone know if that voids the ticket ?

im pretty sure it does, and this officer was on foot? did she even have a radar gun on her?

She did there was a dodge shadow with its hood propped and I was flowing with traffic and she darts out in the middle of the road and I stop thinking she needs assistance then I see the gun and go OHHHHHH F*** and she goes you were going 85 in a 60 license and registration i being to appoligise and she goes in her voice LICENSE REGISTRATION AND PROOF OF INSURANCE!. and i give her she leaves comes back with the tickets and says have a nice day and walks away
steve

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h236/evilutionrider/IMGP6274.jpg
Ok my camera sucks but this is the lower half of the ticket after the infraction portion

thats what year it happend in not what year your car is
Sorry bout ur luck
Mine says i drive a 2006 nissan 240sx

it happened today June 22 2007 and my car is a 1999

thats not telling you what year your car is its the year the incedent happend in

It already has a year for that at the top of the ticket is says I certify that this incident happened on June 22 2007 at 2:30 so. I dont think thats it
steve

hmmm mine says 07 as well, but it happend in 06 and my car is a 91, i think its when your tag expires maybe

so i guess the moral of the story is… if u see a cop on foot, keep driving and pretend you didnt see them!

BTW, was she hot?

Yeah maybe, but Im going to the police station tomorrow and ask. But she never walked behind the car to check the tags.
Steve

She was not on foot they were hiding . But She was not hot. But I guess she was in that sort of spank me harder I have been a bad boy sort of way :slight_smile:

it’s neither the year of the offense, nor is it the year of your car.

it is the year of your plate expiry.

Oh kay, I went there to where I got the ticket, I came to a complete stop traveled 600m passed a set of lights and thats when she darted out she was waiting right behind the lights. According to her my 1999 Pontiac sunfire, due for an oil change made it to 85 kmh in that distance, this is starting to scare me because traffic was not too far behind me. So im off to court to fight both.