http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-08/03-25-08page-Nissan-GTR35%20Amuse.htm

Yeah, that shit is hot.

I want hahaha

wait WTF auto-stick??? no that blows.

x2

Howie can you translate please!

Yeah its sooo terrible it shifts better than you ever could with a manual…WTF

Learn what you are talking about.

I was just saying that i like 5/6 speed better than a auto, and i dont know if it was made stick.

So if you would like to inform me that would help

It is not made in a manual.

However, it’s not exactly accurate to just call this an “auto stick”.

Also, if your name has ‘skyline’ in it, you should know this.

not currentlly updated on the new ones, not really interested in them i perfer the r33 and r32 models. but it was my fav. car and year i graduated so thats how i made up the s/n at the time.

You might want to learn about what you speak of before you speak of it.

Some items about the GTR R35:

6-speed Dual Clutch Transmission with three driver-selectable modes: Normal (for maximum smoothness and efficiency), Snow (for gentler starting and shifting on slippery surfaces), and R mode (for maximum performance with fastest shifts).

Fully automatic shifting or full sequential manual control via gearshift or steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters.

Dual clutch design changes gears in less than 0.5 second (0.2 second in R mode).

Downshift Rev Matching (DRM).

Predictive pre-shift control (in R mode) based on throttle position, vehicle speed, braking and other information.

oh fight fight fight

no, just noob asshatery

i really would like to know more about these paddle shifters, i really dont know a thing about them…

Do they automatically rev match when you downshift?

Are you supposed to take your foot off the gas when tapping one of the paddle shifters as if shifting a manual car?

do you HAVE TO downshift when coming to a stop, or will it behave like a regular automatic car and downshift as it sees appropriate?

is it like a motorcycle, where neutral is somewhere between 1st and 2nd…i’m assuming there has to be a neutral for when one is stopped at a light, or in traffic…etc…

so many things i dont know about how they work…

hope that helped andy:beer:

I can’t understand what anyone in the video is saying. Nice tuck though

dumb question, but does this car have a torque converter like a normal automatic? or is it something different?

Thank you for your enlightenment. now i know.

i find it odd that the nissan DSG shifts slower then SMG / F1 and the VW DSG transmissions

because the human body will notice that .2 milliseconds right?

wasn’t tehre a post in Onyx GTR thread talking about how no one can tune these cars… or some such bs?