Government suspects conspiracy theory on itself

documentation. btw you are just as bad as people who believe every conspiracy, i’m not talking about elected officials, i’m talking about government agencies who don’t care who you vote for, but you obviously don’t actually read what i have written and take a second to think about it, but you never have. and this isn’t some all or nothing type of thing, yes there is going to be ton of things that get public attention, like bengazi, that doesn’t mean you are going to know about the covert operations that the government does because they are classified. not everything is a conspiracy but not everything is know by the public either. there are people that think that everything is a conspiracy and there are people that think are government is too stupid to ever be able to pull off something that the public wont know about (you). and guess what the people that control the government want it that way (if you read that as politicians your an idiot).

btw, one of the things i mentioned is so well know there is an american dad episode on it