Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

What would you take in trade for a car/cars for the extra Formula GT?

I so so sick of that race now, I would rather just demolish them in an unfair car like the 7 or 2J. Wanna hook it up for me? :lol

Did anyone get the GT Academy cars yet? Besides Dave lol That starts tomorrow doesnt it?

not sure when it starts but I registered and havent gotten them yet

I havent received mine either…

Just started downloading the new update 1.05…Looks like some pretty sweet shit was added!!!

GT Academy is now up…!!!

I’m currently waiting for that to download.
Thank god for GT5 during cold weather.

I’m liking the update. AI cars seem to realize you are on the track, the added special events is cool (even harder to place first), and I don’t know whats up with the online cars for sale. I thought it would be somewhere I could put up my own piles of shit in the game for sale.

I just bought a GTR race car (950,000 credit car) and it turns out I can’t use it. Anyone want to trade a car or two? I’ll take anything…

Specifically, which GTR race car?

I can’t think of the exact name, but it’s “Xavxer” or what the hell ever It says. It’s red and the '08 style but it’s a GT Chamionship style car. 1100kg and 493hp from the Nissan line up.

What do you guys have for the Formula GT and the 2J or Toyota 7? I have around 200 cars… I’ll take a nice premium car, or a race car that I don’t have and are hard to find. Preferably something of close value, cost, or rarity. For example the Escudo Pikes Peak car would work.

I’m not on here too often so you can PM me because i’ll get an instant email notification.

I hustled until I had enough for a used Formula GT last night :excited

The Formula is a tough car to drive, especially around the Nurburgring. It’s twitchy as shit.

In other news I found another way to be annoying as shit in online drag races/etc. I found out I can power brake and do a standing burnout in my RM 69 Camaro.

I see in the update experience and credits are awarded for online races now too.

http://i.imgur.com/uaK1hl.jpg

wtf?

2,185,725xp away from getting the X2010 (X1)

Yup, I’m at lvl 34 in B-Spec.

Have you tried the sebastien vettel challenge yet???or are you just waiting to get it…And is anyone else doing the GT academy??..Im 71st in the Northeast region and 255th in the country…

Just screwing around I got to 190th in region, lol. Guys are fast, good 8secs ahead on the one.

I think when you hit level 35 in B Spec you get one as a gift. A Spec you have to win one at level 30.

gotta catch em all