Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

GT4 had quite a few rallies

I like to rally rally

Can you setup online race on a dirt or snow course? I havent even tried making one yet.

Yesssssss. I’ve tried a few, not as epic as tunnel dragz lol.

Spent fifteen minutes and got the 787b dialed in now. Win.

I keep buying cars.

If anyone still has special color chips to trade I now have an NSX Loctite JGTC Race Car for trade. Its not premium and I won it in a race.

I haven’t been selling a single car in order to get that 256 color trophy.

I do not have any special colors in my inventory yet that I know of. Will log on tonight and check and if I happen to have a double of one I’ll let you know.

Just restarted the Miata 4-Hour endurance by accident. I was 2 hours in. Fuck:rofl

Ive done that a few times…Never on the enduro races though…They should have a confirmation like they did in gt4…

Would anyone like a Ferrari 330 P4, in trade for one of the cars listed below. It’s one of the most expensive cars in the game(~20million)

Would prefer one of the following or related(these are in order of preference yes :D)

Ferrari F10
Ferrari F '07
Pescarolo Judd
Peugeot 908 HDI
Audi R10
Sauber C9
Nissan R92CP
Mclaren F1 GTR
Audi R8 LM
GranTurismo GT

etc,etc

Gr-C/LMP cars are what I’m after, or one of the few F1 cars in the game(the GTGT and Ferrari’s listed)

Let me know if you have something.

I wish I had something, I have a Mugen Loctite NSX race car, two Cietza V16T’s, a NASCAR, and maybe something else I could offer.

I saw what appeared to be an S5 prototype with a V10 or V8 (i cant remember) in the used car lot for 1.5 million credits. I want that.

My favorite car is Mclaren F1 stealth, and its not going anywhere lol I havent played in a bit, maybe I will get back into it tonight.

Ive got a peugeot 908…hmmm…what else do you have…anything other than the 330 p4??

well i do have a chapparal 2D and an original gt40 lemans(late 60’s cars). both are worth like ~15 mill used.

ill think about it dude…

no problem. i figured it was worth a shot to ask.

Can I borrow an old school car for the historic race car race in the professional series?

Just bought the RUF Yellow Bird, and my bspec driver is B.Bird lol I was amused.

:rofl

KBB: Dont you get a color chip when someone sends you a car too? I will send you my TVR with the chameleon paint and you send it back. A few times even lol

Also if anyone gets a Fairlady Z (Z31), I will trade car of equal value. lol its prob 20k car.

Im not sure, I would imagine it would work. I found out you get a Matte color chip for ever multiple of 30 cars in your garage; 30, 60, 90, etc…

Id like to see what a chrome color looks like on the Veyron.