Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

Oh and the BMW V12 LMR, likely 2nd best handling car in the game next to that x2010 thing.

It’s a fire and forget land missile on the B-spec mode.

Yeah. I want to beat it on Bspec first, as thats what Im doing now lol. So I guess one of the better ones.

Just sent you a message on PSN. Gimme a minute here, last race in this series I think.

Its cool. Im just racking money beating bspec right now. I will try and get it done tonight and get the car back, or else I wont be touching it again until Thursday lol

~5 mins here I think. 2 laps TG

Won’t let me send. @ my daily limit. Fail

I setup a 111R using your configuration, it worked a treat. I went into an online race that was (supposed to be) 486hp or less and ran it. Turns out the assholes set it to unrestricted, 2 were running Zonda R’s and I still clowned them with my full throttle 6th gear turns hahahahaha. Poor driver with fast car gets clowned by quick, well setup car with competent driver almost every time.

I want the BMW V12 LMR. How much was that on the used lot

I have the IROC Z concept. What do you have to trade

Did the seasonal event with the Elise on boxers set up minus wing. (Forgot to add it and was too lazy to back out) and that race was the most fun I’ve had. Dominated so bad that I was purposelt trying to get the car up on two wheels lol. Thanks for the advice man.

What are you interested in? How much is the IROC worth in terms of credits?

I keep forgetting to add you, either one of those cars would kick ass just to beat that one race and give the car back to you.

Hey its cool man. No worries, I wont touch the ps3 till Thursday or Friday. No rush.

Im not sure what it was in credits. I have a lot of cars Im not sure what im looking for. Ive been looking to borrow a pescarolo and other lms or race cars

What about a Spoon S2000 street version in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl for the IROC?

Who do I have to offer a handjob to get a Red Bull X2010? Clone and send, let me know what you need for it…

I have a carbon X2010 but I don’t have the balls to try the cloning trick.

can I borrow your x2010. Ill return it to u and send over the iroc

Send it to me and I’ll clone it for you

When ever this song… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAdxY5sZXOk&feature=related …comes up on the GT menus does anyone else feel like they are in one of the Ocean 11 movies…

Hahaha yes! :rofl