Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

I’m going to clone my newly acquired X2010 Carbon in a minute so I can gift it out… we’ll see how this works out.

Success. Who wants the X2010 Carbon next?

I would, but some one that doesnt have one yet should probably take it…lol

I want one. Dunno how to clone

I’ll friend you on my alt superjonnyd

Tell you what, I’ll swap you the winning car if you let me borrow the X2010 to clone. Will send it right back after the 24hrs limit is up :smiley:

I really want one of the X1’s that you can pain. The Zonda R was carbon and I painted that just fine so I assume the carbon X2010 will do the same :slight_smile:

P-car962

boxersix… dunno what you did to my f40, but the thing is 1000 times better than it was before

Waiting on one of you guys to accept my friend request and I’ll send you the carbon x1, either Adam or Cossey lol.

INORITE!!, told you that was a fun setup!!

Yeah that car was a pig when you sent it. Took me awhile to get it to turn in. Car just doesn’t have a happy medium. It’s either pushes or spins, and I usually tweak them on the oversteer side of things. I want cars to rotate, can always drive out of oversteer.

Just replied back :slight_smile:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just sent it, did you get it?

yup! cloning it now :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

I’ll send it back as soon as my 24 hour timer is up. Should be in a few hours i think because i sent a car around 1am this morning i think.

lots of cheating… lotsa cheaters

Adam, when you coming over to help me excel at gt5?

Cheating cheaters and the cheaters who cheat on them on the next Geraldo?

LOLZ!, as soon as I get you’re real gran turismo car done here :lol:lol:ahh:rofl:rofl

I can come over sometime though. Get a tour of the new place(been there, but not inside)

Already cloned it, send it to Cossey when your timer is up.

JD, just sent it back to ya. All done cloning it. Thanks!!!

Ah shit didn’t catch this. Ohwell. He’ll have to wait 24hrs now for you to send it

Yah man… i took it to nurburgring to test it out on the professional race… I placed second which was better than before but the only real benefit to the car is the hp it has. I then put race tires on my f430 to the same race and won gold by like +10 seconds… so Im gonna have to stick to the f430.