Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

Cheating cheaters and the cheaters who cheat on them on the next Geraldo?

:lol

My real GT car? 'splain plz?

There’s just a couple events I have a hard time at. The one special event where you do the tour with the Alfa, Lamborghini, and Ferrari own me. I only won like, two out of five events. The night driving in the Lamborghini was hard as fuck and I just got so frustrated. That car needs some Gearheas jointz for real. I also am not patient enough for license tests. I stopped after the first international license cuz I got owned.

If anyone wants to send me cars, user name cosseyowns plz.

:rofl:rofl

Fuck this game. They should have released it two years ago and I wouldn’t be so inclined to cheat the game to get the cars I want :haha

Car is redonkulous though. level zero bspec driver doing serious work in level 17 expert race like he’s a fucking pro now :vlad

This game has seriously made me wanna start racing cars for srs

Which F430 are you using? I bought a 458 instead and have minor things done to it, but the car doesn’t feel that great. I’m on stock suspension though, only power mods, twin disk clutch, semi flywheel, and soft slicks.

F430 scuderia with soft slicks. everything is done to it. I love it, my b spec driver is currently driving it. I like the f40, but it just wants to spin out all over the place.

Nope, throw the book at it and I’ll list the settings for the car(the 458)

any chance you have settings for my f430 as well??:excited

I don’t have a 430 but duplicate the settings and parts and try it out.

I’ll post them once the Bspec race is done here. @42 seconds a lap it won’t take long :bowdown

sounds good

F458 settings(Assumes all add on including oil change and aero in GT shit store, sticky R softs, all thelightwieght shit.) 1232wt/~720hp.

brakes: 7/6 f/r
Diff: 5/12/8
Gear: 211 but adjust accordingly
rear aero with ricer wing : max

Suspension:
RH: zero/zero
SR: 9.4 front/ 9.8 rear
Extension: 4/5 f/r
Compression: 4/5 f/r
Sways: 4/5 f/r
Camber: 2.1 front/ 1.3 rear
Toe: .07 front / .23 rear

TC off, Skid on, steering mild, ASM off, ABS 1

Brake mid, turn in slight while trailbraking, let diff catch, power out. Watch for high speed rapid decells, car like to wander a little.

Too twitchy as some front toe. Won’t turn enough for use soften front SR by .4 and reduce front sway to 3

What’s my real GT car? Lol

sold to me… 1000usd

Tonights entertainment, 9.1.1. Emergency, starring host William Shatner.

:haha

bugatti veyron is pretty nasty on the straight aways

Veyron is as useless in this game as it is in real life.

Agreed, although I did use it to win a race on that 8 mile course with mad straight aways. Wish i could sell it though.

Circuit de la Sarthe. Also known as the track the 24 Hours of Le Mans is run on.

True, unfortunately it handles like a 220 mph lawn tractor.

make a game save copy on a usb thumb drive and come over here