Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

:rofl

Once the cooldown is up later tonight I can send 2 Carbon x1’s out… who wants em? Cossey is getting one, who else?

Me. I’ll send you something sick.

Alright, friend me on my main and my alt: therealjonnyd and superjonnyd

Woot. Thank you Mr. Daniels.

Ruh roh.

I won’t be home till thursday but I’ll do it then. :rofl

What do you want?

2J, Toyota 7, Minolta 89c? I’ll check what I have when I get back because I know I have more goodies.

I have the Minolta 89c, perhaps the 2J?

THIS GAME DOES SUCK…YOU SHOULD ALL BE I-RACING.

As soon as I build some sort of htpc I will be!!!

Sent.

Now anyone else need/want one? I have one more to give out tonight lol.

That works.

i could use a clone

I’ll send you one in a little bit.

Got a bit accomplished tonight (played from 10-1). Did several series (fairly quick with the Red Bull proto lol) and also beat the Sebastian Loeb series (which was stupidly easy, minus restarts due to love taps on walls), and also I’m using the Citroën I won with that for the regular intermediate rally series. Depending on tomorrow I may get a bit more play time in, hopefully get to level 18 or 19.

B spec driver is at level 2. His name is A. Ferrari. Lol.

Thanks Jon for the Red Bull car!

JVG Jon- I didn’t get the LFA or Nismo 270R you sent. I dunno why either.

The real lolz is that J.Clark is in the game. He was listed as an AI driver awhile back in one of my races. I have S.Clark in my drivers list now, but have also seen M, T, L, and B as well.

Just picked up another new driver too. His name is M.Ota and boy does he ever!:rofl

Just wonderin???..Who plays with skid recovery on???..and if you do… :facepalm

depends on the car and/or race. If I just want to get the race done and over with I just turn it on. Most of the time it’s off though.

Nothing else is on, except ABS which i set at 1 only because i play with a controller and can modulate brakes with a fucking button :lol

I just completed all the professional series, now working on expert but I don’t have a historical race car. Anyone wanna loan me something good?

Ill send u a 2j