Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

SG-GSR, I sent you a redemption card for a particular car you might want.

In exchange I’m looking for a particular color chip…a neon or really bright pink.

If you come across one, could I borrow :slight_smile:

Holy shit dude…thanks…I just checked to see if I had any paint chips…I have a pink one but no neon green…hopefully its pink enough…lol…I will send it to ya…Ill keep my eyes out for a green one…even if i have to buy the car i will…lol

I have Passionate Pink from the Lexus LFA if you would like to trade for it. If not, I’ll just give it to you.

I just went and bought some cars that have neon green paint…Ill send those to you too…

What did you send. I got some color chips for you I just got the colorful trophy

I have a matte orange, Laguna Seca Blue, Avus Blanco (white 458), a dark Ferrari silver, and a couple others.

hook me up with the matte orange.

Gave him a race car. I got that trophy last night too. Do you have a neon pink?

I have this color Adam.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/St7c2ZxGKNI/AAAAAAACLMs/zaeFirkexQk/s800/Lexus-LFA-Configurator-0.jpg

I might Ill check, is it for what I think its for I’ve been on the look out for one.

Fell free to send me cars! I still have a bunch of races to do in the noob stages.

I also need Adam or JVG to do a couple races for me that I effing suck at.

which races i probably have a tuned car i can send u to make it stupid easy

probably as good as it’s gonna get. Can send to me and I’ll clone, then send you a neat car too.

Nevermind, JVG just bought this car and sent me the color chip :slight_smile:

Lolz, that would be me because I’m the one JVG has race all the shit even he can’t get gold in. He couldn’t place in the Sabastian Loeb rally stuff to save his life and I went in and smoke gold for him. :rofl:rofl

Green paint has been sent, Boxersix…

What is the pink LFA screenshot from? I have yet to play in a few days… got back on a CS kick.

I’m free all week lol. Might need license tests done too lol.

Can someone loan me a car for the Expert Historic Racing cup? Yota7, 2J, GT40? Much thanks.

I traded my Formula GT for a '69 Gulf GT40, I still can’t beat that race.

I still want the IROC Z concept if anyone has one for trade.

T7 or Chaprral 2J are easy wins. It’s the only race those two cars are good for anyway. If you want a challenge use the P330 or '67 MKIV GT40(not the '69). All others will not keep up or corner well enough to stay ahead long. I beat it on Aspec with one of my P330’s, On B spec you’ll def need one of the prior cars.

I’ll see if I can loan another car here after I get the bspec championship done here. ReDevil, are you that WiiDevi7 on the PS3?