Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

3 minutes as in three flat(or seconds off)??? I think it’s quite possible with a superman run. people breaking into the mid 3 minute mark easy all the time.

SG just posted he ran a 3:57 or so with his.

Oh yah… nurburgring is probably one of my favorite tracks now, still getting use to it though

Yeah go ahead…Change them to whatever you like…Dont worry about changing them back…Ill probably never use it again…lol

I have a fully modded 458 Italia in Rossa Corsa red with annoying color matched wheels if you want to trade me something for that. I already have a fully tuned flat dark gray F40.

As previously mentioned it’s possible. I think I did it in the mid four minute range.

Anyone want to send me a X2010 so I can clone it? PSN ID: therealjonnyd

Someone want to clone me one, and I give them a $1? lol

alright you nerds. I haven’t had any time to play this game, and frankly I just like collecting cars and building my garage, not doing the fuckin sport truck race or the lupo cup… So I’ll be accepting donations of your used cars.

:vlad:vlad:vlad

false… you will pay american dollars for my used cars or do a rear engine build in my civic for the price of… on the house.

It makes it really hard to gift cars when there is only a one car per day limit…Wish we could do more…

Murrdog. The F40 just went back to you. Set D-options as per the message I sent you via PSN. Unfortunately that car is so lopy compared to the other stuff you drive later in the game and it was hard getting used to it at first. Car doesn’t like to turn in too well. Watch for long high speed braking, ass end like to walk around a bit. Take corners via braking fully, turn in, and don’t mash on the throttle on exit or the car will push.

Want a fun car to drive, go buy a lotus 111S and tune to the max. Send to me and I’ll put the exact same settings I have on mine. Car two-wheels around corners :lol

I’ve got a sick 1979 Honda Civic 1500 that’s fully tuned, big turbz, and makes just over 200hp. :excited

If you guys ever race online and see an all Honda drag called “Team Afterdark” fuckin’ join it, just make sure you have a Honda or they will boot you. I dont know where they are from but one guy sounds like Eminem and the rest sound like they are Ricans. I got told by one guy every time we lined up: “Yo, Killabird, watch me stretch you kid…imma fuckin’ stretch you right now”. Of course their Civics are brightly painted yellow with red wheels, etc.

if your going to tune a car u have tuned in yo garage just send settings you dope

THIS!!!..Its an awesome car…its also race mod-able…

EDIT:…The Elise 111r is race mod able…not the 111s

Post the Lotus settings Boxersix. I have a 111, I think its the S one. I put a spoiler on it tho, so it wasnt so squirrely. lol

Just found the GNX in the used car lot. I had to purchase it to add to my mullet ridez collection. I’d like to find the IROC Camaro, jack the rear end up, paint it flat black, and do sick burnouts everywhere.

send me forza cars singh336

thx

u arcade ricer racer

I will do just that a little later when i log on.

whats ricer mean ? :eek3

Ok setting for the Lotus. It’s an '04 111R, not the 111S like I thought.

You can Race Mod this as previously stated, but I don’t think it’s as much fun as this. Go to the tuning place and throw the book at it, including soft r-comps. Go to the GT store and do an oil change, throw some wheels on it(yes it does help with lighter wheels in the game), and throw all the aero on it including a sweet wing on the back.

Under tuning settings set the following

Brakes: 8/7 (f/r)
Diff: 5/35/20 (IT, Ac, Dc)
Gearbox: 162(mph)
Aero, max the rear(can’t adjust front)
Suspension:
-HR: leave stock 0/0
-SR: front 5.2, rear 6.4
-Extension and Compression: 5/6 (f/r)
-Sways: 4 (f/r)
-Camber: 2.4 front, 1.2 rear
-Toe: front 0, rear .18

Under driving options before the race:

TC: off, Skid :on, AS: Strong, ASM: off, ABS:1

If this is how the car handled in real life, I would buy one tomorrow. Do all the type of driving that would make an instructor shit bricks. Brake way late, turn in way late and hard overshooting apex. Hold on, hope tires stick and aero keeps you top side up :smiley:

Do this: