Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

+1 HACK THE PLANET

Anybody got the redbull car yet?

I do

I sent that FGT to you Boxersix…

can i borrow it make a copy and send it back to you

Thanks, will send back right after I beat those races.

-adam

Yesss, I got the carbon prototype version.

If you look at gtplanet, that’s how all of the X1’s are being swapped. I’m pretty sure the one I got was a clone of a clone of a clone. Either way it works, but the X1’s are everywhere and in every color now.

boxersix… just sent you my ferrari, thanks again.

just drove the f430 scuderia and I love it… might actually sell the f40 to get one

Just Bronzed the Vettel challenge…Took me a few tries…Good luck to anyone that has to use a controller…haha…At least now I can saw that I earned my own X2010 instead of getting it in a trade like the first one I got…

trade for one of them

lolz, I’ll tweak it later tonight but won’t be able to send for a couple days because i just sent JVG my audi tts for a race.

No prob man… I have 300,000 credits right now. Should I just save them and then do the race car mod when I get it back?

I found the scuderia and the 458 are my favorites of the ferraris.

fuck it… im buying it

that can only be done to certain cars and if you did it would negate any tweaking made to the car.

And for the record…the FGT races suck as much donkey dick as they did in GT4. Damn near impossible to do on a controller w/o mashing your left thumb to a pulp.

SG-GSR…do you mind if I tweak the settings a little on this car? I wasn’t sure if it was something you had set in stone and were done with the car racing wise on your end.

Word… spent the money on an f430 any way.

For those that have the redbull car - is the 3 minute 'ring lap fake or possible?