Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

Oh, make sure you send it to me with all the stuf you want on it, includeding the tires you want it tweaked to run on! I don’t buy stuff for the cars, so if it only has crap street tires that’s what it gets tweaked on :lol

Sounds good… I’m in no rush. I gotta wait till I have access to the tv. Living at home fucking sucks sometimes. :banghead

I traded my FGT for the S. Vettel X2010 two days ago…Did a lap around the ring in like 4:04 and could easily get it in the 3 mins…Also golded all the licenses today as well…Trying to grind and save up for the F10…

All I’m going to use mine for is grinding races for credits, they’re hated in most online races for understandable reasons.

I thought it would be a lot more wild to control in corners but it’s not, you just lift off the throttle and hammer it around a corner. No tire smoke, no sliding, kinda not exciting lol.

If anyone wants a matte black color chip let me know.

that’s what I’m doing right now. so boring

Just did a race on the Nords 24hr course in the 787b(premium version) during the rain. Drove the entire race in cockpit view.

I now have far new respect for those in real life that piloted the group c cars during such events. Could not see a damn thing while hucking away @ 225mph.

Also for those unknowing, one of the online seasonal bonus race events ends today(the 5th) at some point. In that race is a Dodge Challenger RT series race at the Indy course. I have a car fully setup for an easy 1st place win which equates to 70,000 experience points and 750,000 credits IF you place first on the first shot around.

First person to friend me(P-car962) and ask for it I will send them the car to borrow to win the race for easy money/points. It’s currently in my online file.

^^Loaned to clifford the big red dog^^

I have others too setup for the RX7 and the GTR races, but the RT race is a cakewalk compared to the others.

Anyone have a Formula GT I can borrow for a day or two?

PSN Id --> P-car962

If you can wait til about 6 pm tomorrow I can send it to ya…

On a side note…I did a 3:57.552 on the ring with the X2010…lol…shit is ridiculous…

yeah that’s perfectly fine. greatly appreciate it. that race is the only one I have left in Aspec besides the enduros.

I racked up like ten mill in credits last night and was going to buy the F10, but then all these sweet group b rally cars just popped up on the used lot and I bought them all :lol so now I gotta save up again!

still waiting for the toyota gt-one to pop up.

Finally understand Bspec… for when youre drunk and cant handle the 300+hp cars lol

you’re doing it wrong

process behind b-spec for 80% of the races

1. get good driver
  2. put in car that will annihilate will little fuss
  3. start race and turn tv to cable channel
  4. sit back and drink beer while PS3 suffers for 10-20laps
  5. profit(no really, you actually profit in the game)
  6. rinse + repeat

I tried it half awake with mine, god damn corners come up so quick you feel like Gary the retard trying to stay off the grass.

I did hammer through the Dream Car Championship in about half the time though :excited

who has a x2010 so i can make a copy of it and send it right back to you. I need it for like 30 minutes

Copy? :ninja

Save game on usb drive
Send car
Delete file on ps3
Load saved file from usb

H4X

Goes against everything I believe about gaming… I might loan out the McLaren F1 Stealth Model, if someone wants to clone it and send it back along with another car maybe lol.