Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

you can only change wheels on 200 cars?

FFS.

Other way around, there is 200 out of the 1000+ that you cant. Cars that were carried over from older games. Like the EG6 SiR :frowning:

This game looks dope. Too bad I have an XBox. I really wish they made game such as this cross platform.

installing…

Did you click ok to letting it install, at the starting screen? Says it may take upto 8gb and a while to load, but makes everything load faster afterwards? lol I couldnt wait, and still havent let it, the load times are not that bad.

yeah, it’s ok and I got a bunch of cars to redeem after that since I pre-ordered and got the collector’s edition. :tongue

Haha. Touche. I should get my code for the F1 today at some point :ninja

You can only change wheels on premium cars.

there are 800 standard cars, and 200 premium cars…

Oh, maybe youre right then. Well that is small in the scale of the game anyways. My main cars at this point are a Champ White Civic R, and green BMW 2002 Turbo. I just bought a red M Coupe too.

sicktitties

roommat’s buying it.

im watching him play it until hes bored/drooling/passed out

then ill start playing it

If this game is as good as it sounds, you all should be shot for playing it with fucking controllers. Get some simulators or at least wheel/pedal setups in this bish.

$$$$ I was going to buy the Logitec G27 but I spent the money on new turn tables.

The G27 is on my Christmas list. :excited

Well having a small one bedroom apt, I could only setup a rig, if I move everything into my bedroom, and thats not happening. I do have that Murano seat, and the stock pass seat from my EG just waiting :ninja

The g27 came up on www.MidnightBox.com a few weeks ago, for $120 refurbished. Next time its up, Im scooping one. I will post in here too, assuming it is soon, and I remember. lol

Stopped using controller since GT3, that was in 2001. I got 6 FFB steering combo now and all still works, but I still like the G25 the best.

See you online suckers…:rofl

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1203.snc4/155500_468663464293_544884293_5516495_4804474_n.jpg

Why is there no clutch control

What level are my GT5 bros at? Anyone else think the rally shit is hard? I cannot get better than 3rd on the last tarmac one, of course I am using a Civic…

Jeff Gordon #24 is the best if the track has any long straights :rofl

The nascar drafting one, is nuts too. lol

I was only playing on split screen.

Oh word, lol. I did like 3 races on arcade, and a solid 12 hours on sim now lol