Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

wait till you see this…

Do you still have a PS3?

Two hours… two hours… two hours… two hours…two hours… two hours… two hours… two hours…two hours… two hours… two hours… two hours…two hours… two hours… two hours… two hours…boner countdown

This game is going to be nuts. I can’t wait until I get it and a 3d TV

So who is staying up tonight? Just cracked a “Red Strike energy drink” :ahh

Get.

The.

Fuck.

Out.

:excited:excited:excited

Hey all, post here if you wanna share you PSN ID online for the game.

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=21528

Hey, when are you picking up the game? I took tomorrow and 25 off, so this will a super long weekend for me…:rofl:rofl

Well even though I preordered at GS, Im going to walmart at 12 to see if they have it. I will make them dig it out of the new stuff too, we have shitty lazy night people at Coby walmart. I figure I want it now, and I should be able to get the code for the preorder bonus from my buddy, and if not, I will get my 2nd copy at GS, and return it to walmart with the 1st ones receipt. lol

DA MAN…:rofl:rofl

Yup, I’m calling myself tomorrow morning and telling me I’m coming into work late so I can go buy this. :rofl

Leaving to scout my local walmart… will report back.

I am so tempted right now to walk out to the truck and head out myself.

My copy is in Louisville KY…come on UPS!

I have to stay up until 2:00am to wait for my friend to come in town, might as well as scope out wal mart lol

I win?

Niice.

FFFUUUUUUUUUU

Opening video is TITs. First minutes, after you realize what its making is kinda :facepalm tho :lol

Go Karts are AWESOME. And yes, just for you Benny, there are skids, tire marks, smoke…

I just got up, now I go pick up the stuff. :hyper:

I picked mine up this morning as well. Will be playing tonight for certain.

PLAY NAOW. I destroyed this game straight through until 7am this morning… back on now. Fucking LOVE IT